The latest book in the 'Power of' series, which comprises The Power of Verbal Intelligence, The Power of Social Intelligence, The Power of Creative Intelligence and The Power of Spiritual Intelligence, from bestselling author Tony Buzan.
· Physical Intelligence consists of overall physical fitness, balance, agility and coordination, anticipation, reaction time, strength, flexibility and aerobic fitness.
· It is a quality we all share. We can temporarily lose it – but it can always be regained.
· By training yourself to be physically intelligent, you can become physically coordinated, balanced and poised. As you develop this intelligence, you will find yourself more able to play all and any physical sports.
· The more balanced and physically fit your body becomes, the more balanced and mentally fit your brain will become. The two work in harmony.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Physical intelligence is not just muscular strength and fitness. It is mental power and mental fitness that can direct the otherwise physically fit body to even greater feats of strength and power. As you become physically intelligent, you will fin yourself able to play any physical sports, and the more balanced and physically fit your body becomes, the more balance and mentally fit your brain will become.
· Use Mind Maps to develop your physical potential
· Increase your strength and energy
· Learn what to eat for a healthy diet
· Improved all aspects of your physical health
· Discover the secrets of endurance and stamina
”Tony Buzan will do for the brain what Sephen Hawking did for the Universe.”
Tony Buzan is the world-renowned inventor of Mind Maps and the multi-million copy bestselling author of Head First, Head Strong and The Mind Map Book. He appears regularly on television and lectures all over the world. His work has been published in 100 countries and 30 languages.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro Thorsons, 2003. Paperback. Condizione libro: Brand New. 224 pages. 6.22x5.43 inches. In Stock. Codice libro della libreria __0007147899
Descrizione libro Thorsons, 2003. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. Codice libro della libreria DADAX0007147899
Descrizione libro HARPER COLLINS, 2003. Paperback. Condizione libro: NEW. 9780007147892 This listing is a new book, a title currently in-print which we order directly and immediately from the publisher. Codice libro della libreria HTANDREE0983727
Descrizione libro Thorsons, 2003. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. Codice libro della libreria P110007147899
Descrizione libro Condizione libro: New. Depending on your location, this item may ship from the US or UK. Codice libro della libreria 97800071478920000000