In just 6 weeks you can lose a stone, trim up to 5 inches from your waist and double your fitness from the celebrity trainer who's worked with stars including Sophie Dahl, Ant and Dec, Mel C, Kate Moss, Meg Matthews, Rachel Weisz and Rio Ferdinand.
This colour food and fitness manual brings you
- fantastic case studies including interviews with Ant and Dec and Rio Ferdinand
- exercises which use gym equipment, the Swiss Ball, or simply hand weights at home
- exercises which have to be done in the same unique order so the muscles are worked in the right sequence
- diet plan which uses low glycaemic index foods and tackles the sugar and insulin problem (Syndrome X) many people are finding makes them resistant to weight loss
- tips from osteopath and fantastic recipes
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
‘Lose weight and gain fitness in record time. With the Bodydoctor’s programme anything’s possible.’ THE SUNDAY TIMES
‘The gym’s answer to The Naked Chef’ SUNDAY EXPRESS
‘ London’s personal trainer of the moment, this is the man who helped Rachel Weisz slim down from a size 12 to a svelte 8 for The Mummy Returns, and showed Sophie Dahl how to shed 2st 7lb and three dress sizes...And Kate Moss followed his fitness plan to get back into shape after giving birth.’ ZESTAbout the Author:
David Marshall is one of the biggest names in fitness in the United Kingdom. Years of personal research, motivated by the termination of his own promising football career early due to injury have resulted in David creating the ultimate fitness programme. His Bodydoctor gym is used by many celebrities, footballers, pop stars and models who want quick, miracle results.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro HarperCollins, 2004. Paperback. Condizione libro: Brand New. 192 pages. In Stock. Codice libro della libreria zk0007176856