A brilliantly witty and entertaining guide to interpreting men from the writers of Sex and the City. Fresh from helping Carrie and the gang with their dating dilemmas, they've given the rest of us a decoder ring to the men in our lives. But this book isn't just about eliminating the bad apples – it's also about holding onto the good ones.
• This hilarious, playful, but honest explanation of male behaviour from the writers of Sex and the City is designed to stop women wasting their time chasing after men who aren't into them, and help them to move on – and find men who really are.
• The wisdom of the book can be summed up by the following: men don’t want to tell women when they’re not interested – and women don’t want to hear it anyway.
• The book’s positive message: It happens to the most beautiful, funny, interesting and intelligent women and all it means is that it’s time to say ‘Next!’
• Upfront and forthright, the book explains why the man you're waiting for might not be worth the wait – or all your excuses. It’s not that he’s too busy, just got out of a relationship or scared of intimacy.
• It discloses such tell-tale signs of a lack of interest as 'He's Just Not That Into You If He's Not Calling You,' or ‘If He’s Not Dating You,’ 'If He Only Wants To See You When He's Drunk,' ‘If He’s Having Sex With Someone Else,’ not to mention 'If He's Married.'
• Practical advice: reveals how to interpret the ‘mystery’ signals men give off that are shouting the obvious.
• Just like Berger on SATC, helpfully (and outrageously) informing Miranda of a guy she liked that "he's just not into you," this book will show you how to eliminate the no-hopers, and give you the confidence to move onto those who recognise how gorgeous you are!
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
‘My dating bible.’ Now magazine
‘The publishing sensation of the year.’ Daily Telegraph
‘A new dating book, HJNTIY, is taking Britain by storm… The book cuts to the core of men's behaviour.’ Daily Mail
‘Sometimes an idea for a new book is so blindingly obvious that we think we should have written it ourselves. The concept behind He's Just Not That Into You is simple but speaks universal truth about the excuses men come up with to fob off women.’ Daily Express
‘This book, by the relationship consultants on Sex and the City, will be something of a Godsend, as it aims to make life easier for women who want to get past the crappy get-out lines fellas use.
It's wickedly hilarious, and it's sure to turn you into a stronger, better-equipped gal!’ OK magazine.
Comedian Greg Behrendt was a consultant for three consecutive seasons on Sex and the City. His acclaimed stand-up comedy has been seen on HBO, The Tonight Show, Late Show with David Letterman and Late Night with Conan O'Brien. He lives in Los Angeles.
Liz Tuccillo was the executive story editor of HBO's Emmy-winning Sex and the City and has also written for Off Broadway. She lives in New York City
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro HARPER ELEMENT, 2005. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. book. Codice libro della libreria 0007198213
Descrizione libro HARPER ELEMENT. PAPERBACK. Condizione libro: New. 0007198213 We guarantee all of our items - customer service and satisfaction are our top priorities. Please allow 4 - 14 business days for Standard shipping, within the US. Codice libro della libreria TM-0007198213
Descrizione libro HARPER ELEMENT. PAPERBACK. Condizione libro: New. 0007198213 New Condition. Codice libro della libreria NEW4.0002190