• Written especially for lower ability students
• For every lesson spread in the Pupil Book 1 there is a corresponding Workbook page of write-in exercises, helping with Progression
• Workbook 1 covers levels 2 to 4
• Allows lower ability students to access the new Program of Study and Framework
• Workbook 1gives practice for those working at levels 2 to 3, with one write-in page of questions and exercises to correspond with every lesson spread in Pupil Book 1
• These full colour workbooks are packed with stimulating and engaging exercises that will encourage progression, as well as access to How Science Works
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Write-in Workbook 1 - following Pupil Book 1lessons - for pupils of lower abilityAbout the Author:
Ed Walsh is Science Adviser in Cornwall and the Series Editor for Collins KS3 Science. He has contributed to Collins KS4 Science books supporting courses from AQA, EdExcel and OCR, and has written materials for the Secondary National Strategy. Ed was a teacher for 20 years, 12 as subject leader, and has taught in Manchester, South Wales and Cornwall. He is a regular provider of CPD events at ASE Conferences.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro Harpercollins Education. PAPERBACK. Condizione libro: New. 0007274513. Codice libro della libreria 9780007274512
Descrizione libro Collins Educational, 2008. Paperback. Condizione libro: Brand New. 88 pages. In Stock. Codice libro della libreria zk0007274513
Descrizione libro Harpercollins Education, 2008. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. book. Codice libro della libreria 0007274513