A brand new range of practical little walk guides endorsed by the Ramblers. All the walks are 5 miles or under in length and can easily be completed in less that 3 hours. 20 walks are included and use clear maps to show the route plus easy to follow walk descriptions.
Among the most spectacular landscapes in Britain, the Lake District offers a unique combination of crag and café, of ice-climb and ice-cream shop, or of the slippery gill and the hollyhocks of the cottage garden. It is this that makes the Lake District the perfect place for a walk on the wild – and yet civilised – side.
This compact little guide contains walks, all of which are 5 miles or under, which are ideal for an afternoon stroll.
• 20 easy to follow walks which can be completed in 3 hours and under.
• Each walk has a detailed Ordnance Survey map with the route clearly marked plus a detailed description of the route.
• The walks have been chosen with issues like parking and refreshments in mind to make life easy for families.
• There are interesting facts about the things you'll see along the route.
• All the books include general information on walking and also the general area covered by the guide.
• Packed with colour photographs of scenes you will see along the walk.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro HarperCollins UK, 2010. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. Codice libro della libreria DADAX0007359411
Descrizione libro 2010. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. 180mm x 120mm x. Paperback. the perfect place for a walk on the wild - and yet civilised - side. A brand new range of practical little walk guides endorsed by the Ramblers. All the walks are 5 miles or u.Shipping may be from our Sydney, NSW warehouse or from our UK or US warehouse, depending on stock availability. 96 pages. 0.148. Codice libro della libreria 9780007359417
Descrizione libro HarperCollins UK. PAPERBACK. Condizione libro: New. 0007359411 New Condition. Codice libro della libreria NEW4.0002711
Descrizione libro HarperCollins UK, 2010. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. Codice libro della libreria P110007359411
Descrizione libro Condizione libro: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Codice libro della libreria 97800073594171.0