A brand new range of practical little walk guides endorsed by the Ramblers. All the walks are 5 miles or under in length and can easily be completed in less that 3 hours. 20 walks are included and use clear maps to show the route plus easy to follow walk descriptions.
Among the most spectacular landscapes in Britain, the Lake District offers a unique combination of crag and café, of ice-climb and ice-cream shop, or of the slippery gill and the hollyhocks of the cottage garden. It is this that makes the Lake District the perfect place for a walk on the wild – and yet civilised – side.
This compact little guide contains walks, all of which are 5 miles or under, which are ideal for an afternoon stroll.
• 20 easy to follow walks which can be completed in 3 hours and under.
• Each walk has a detailed Ordnance Survey map with the route clearly marked plus a detailed description of the route.
• The walks have been chosen with issues like parking and refreshments in mind to make life easy for families.
• There are interesting facts about the things you'll see along the route.
• All the books include general information on walking and also the general area covered by the guide.
• Packed with colour photographs of scenes you will see along the walk.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro HarperCollins UK, 2010. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. Codice libro della libreria DADAX0007359411
Descrizione libro HarperCollins UK, 2010. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. Codice libro della libreria P110007359411
Descrizione libro HarperCollins UK. PAPERBACK. Condizione libro: New. 0007359411 New Condition. Codice libro della libreria NEW6.0002711
Descrizione libro Condizione libro: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Codice libro della libreria 97800073594171.0