Ensure top marks and complete coverage with Collins' brand new IGCSE Maths course for the Cambridge International Examinations syllabus 0580. Provide rigour with thousands of tried and tested questions using international content and levels clearly labelled to aid transition from the Core to Extended curriculum.
· Endorsed by University of Cambridge International Examinations
· Ensure students are fully prepared for their exams with extensive differentiated practice exercises, detailed worked examples and IGCSE past paper questions.
· Stretch and challenge students with supplementary content for extended level examinations and extension level questions highlighted on the page.
· Emphasise the relevance of maths with features such as 'Why this chapter matters' which show its role in everyday life or historical development.
· Develop problem solving with questions that require students to apply their skills, often in real life, international contexts.
· Enable students to see what level they are working at and what they need to do to progress with Core and Extended levels signalled clearly throughout.
· Encourage students to check their work with answers to all exercise questions at the back (answers to examination sections are available in the accompanying Teacher’s Pack).
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Chris has an MA in Maths and over 30 years of teaching experience at secondary level, including a local advisory role. He is the author of our first endorsed edition of Cambridge IGCSE (R) Maths Student Book and has written and co-authored numerous Collins maths publications at this level. He also has written for Cambridge Checkpoint.Review:
We are finding the material exceptionally good so far. This package is without a doubt the best mainstream IGCSE material currently available. HOD, New English School, Kuwait
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro HarperCollins UK, 2011. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. Codice libro della libreria P110007410182