Enriching Maths Resource Pack 2 provides a bank of activities for children working above age-related expectations, which can be slotted in alongside the maths programme for your class. The engaging activities enrich and extend the objectives you’re already teaching, offering breadth and depth for those children who need an extra challenge.
Enriching Maths Resource Pack 2 features:
· a bank of easy-to-use activities, saving you time in thinking up new enrichment ideas
· support for practitioners in identifying and teaching gifted pupils, including those who are not subject specialists
· fun activities in a newspaper-style format that will ensure children use and apply their mathematical knowledge, skills and understanding
· links to the entire primary curriculum, via a range of cross-curricular contexts
· puzzles that require children to read, consider, then choose the methods and equipment to solve the problem, fostering independent thinking and working
· All materials are available as editable Word files on the accompanying CD-ROM, allowing you to tailor them to the needs of your pupils.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Peter Clarke has been a mathematics coordinator and deputy headteacher in primary schools in Australia and London. He has also worked as a mathematics advisor and has written many publications on primary mathematics. He also lectures on initial teacher training and postgraduate courses, and runs INSET at schools and conferences.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro HarperCollins UK. SPIRAL-BOUND. Condizione libro: New. 0007431147 *BRAND NEW* Ships Same Day or Next!. Codice libro della libreria NATARAJB1FI875520
Descrizione libro HarperCollins Publishers, 2012. Spiral-bound. Condizione libro: Brand New. In Stock. Codice libro della libreria zk0007431147
Descrizione libro Collins Educational, 2012. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. Codice libro della libreria DADAX0007431147