Beamish, Morrison, Rosenweig and Inkpen’s, International Management, 5e is an “international”, international-management book. It looks at how firms become and remain international in scope. The first four editions were used in hundreds of universities and colleges in over 20 countries. The book focuses on issues of international management common and important to business people “everywhere”. It is about the experiences of firms of all sizes, from many countries and regions (North America, South America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Asia, Africa, etc.), as they come to grips with an increasingly competitive global environment. It is about the practice of management when a home-market perspective is no longer enough to achieve and sustain success. Through carefully selected comprehensive case studies and integrated text material, this book bridges both the internationalization process and multinational management. Beamish, Morrison, Rosenzweig and Inkpen , four highly-experienced international business teachers/researchers, offer an integrated text and casebook which has been constantly refined and updated for over a decade.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
PAUL W. BEAMISH is Associate Dean – Research and a Professor in International Business at the Richard Ivey School of Business, The University of Western Ontario, London, Canada. During 1993-97 he served as Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of International Business Studies (JIBS). He is the author or co-author of over 100 publications in the international strategy area and series editor of 32 volumes of cases for China. In 1997 he was recognized as one of the top three contributors worldwide to the international strategic management literature in the previous decade. His work has also received awards from the Academy of Management, Academy of International Business, European Foundation for Management Development, and the Administrative Sciences Association of Canada. He is also the founding Director of Ivey’s Asian Management Institute.
ALLEN J. MORRISON is Associate Dean – Executive Development and an Associate Professor of International Management at the Richard Ivey School of Business, The University of Western Ontario. Dr. Morrison has been a Visiting Professor at the Anderson School at UCLA, and Professor of International Management at Thunderbird: The American Graduate School of International Management. He has also taught at Tsinghua University in Beijing, Monash Mt. Eliza Business School in Australia, and the China Europe International Business School (CEIBS) in Shanghai. Dr. Morrison has authored or co-authored over 50 articles and case studies, and seven books including Global Explorers: The Next Generation of Leaders (Routledge, 1999). His views have been cited in such publications as USA Today, Newsweek, Fortune, and Wall Street Journal.
Part I: TEXT
1. The Internationalization Process
2. The Global Business Environment
3. The World of International Trade
4. Managing Export Operations
5. Global Sourcing Strategy: R&D, Manufacturing, and Marketing Interfaces
7. The Design and Management of International Joint Ventures
8. International Strategy Formulation
9. The Impact of Globalization on the Organization of Activities
10.The Evolving Multinational
11.The Global Manager
12.Managing International Government Relations
15. Managing the Global Workforce
Part II: CASES ON INTERNATIONALIZATION
16. The Global Branding of Stella Artois
17. Sesame Workshop and International Growth
18. Where Have You Been? An Exercise to Assess Your Exposure to the Rest of the World’s Peoples
19. MTN: Inventing in Africa
20. The Chinese Fireworks Industry
21. Swatch and the Global Watch Industry
22. Selkirk Group in Asia
23. Looks.com (A) – A Grey Issue
24. Intel’s Site Selection Decision in Latin America
25. Cameron Auto Parts (A) – Revised
26. Time Warner Inc. and the ORC Patents
27. GM and AvtoVAZ of Russia
28. Nora-Sakari: A Proposed Joint Venture in Malaysia
Part III: Multinational Management
30. Samsung China: The Introduction of Color TV
31. Dubai Aluminum (A)
32. Quest Foods Asia Pacific and the CRM Initiative
33. Blue Ridge Spain
34. Meridian Magnesium: International Technology Transfer
35. Honeywell Inc. and Global Research and Development
36. Whirlpool Corporation’s Global Strategy
37. Bristol Compressors, Asia-Pacific
38. Larson in Nigeria
39. HCM Beverage Company
40. Enron and the Dabhol Power Company -new
41. Crisis at Renault: The Vilvoorde Plant closing (A)
42. Global Enterprises, Inc.
43. Steve Parker and the SA-Tech Venture (A)
44. Sicom GmbH and CD Piracy
45. DSL de Mexico S.A. de C.V. (A)
46. Staffing Foreign Expansion: Rentsch Enters Poland
47. Mabuchi Motor Co., Ltd.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
(nessuna copia disponibile)
Se non trovi il libro che cerchi su AbeBooks possiamo cercarlo per te automaticamente ad ogni aggiornamento del nostro sito. Se il libro è ancora reperibile da qualche parte, lo troveremo!Inserisci un desiderata