A comprehensive, balanced text, International Trade: Theory and Evidence is the perfect book for International Trade courses at the undergraduate level. It is appropriate either as part of a two-term International sequence (trade and finance) or in advanced courses in Trade that follow a one-term International Economics course. It can also be used as a background text for beginning graduate courses.Intermediate Microeconomics is an assumed pre-requisite for students using this text.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
2. Supply and Production Possibilities.
3. Preferences, Demand, and Welfare.
4. General Equilibrium in Open and Closed Economies.
5. The Gains from Trade.
6. The Causes of International Trade.
7. Differences in Technology.
8. The Heckscher-Ohlin Model.
9. The Specific Factor Model.
10. Government Policies as Determinants of Trade.
11. Imperfect Competition as a Determinant of Trade and the Gains from Trade.
12. Increasing Returns to Scale.
13. Tastes and Per Capita Income, and Technological Change as Determinants of Trade.
14. Empirical Tests of Comparative-Advantage Trade Models.
16. Quotas and Other Non-Tariff Barriers.
17. Imperfect Competition, Increasing Returns, and Strategic Trade Policy.
18. The Political Economy of Trade Policy.
19. Administered Protection.
20. Preferential Trade Areas.
21. Trade in Factors of Production.
22. Direct Foreign Investment and Multinational Firms.
23. Factor Accumulation and International Trade.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro McGraw-Hill Publishing Co., 1995. Paperback. Condizione libro: Acceptable. This is a used book. It may contain highlighting/underlining and/or the book may show heavier signs of wear . It may also be ex-library or without dustjacket. All orders are shipped the same or the next day. Codice libro della libreria mon0001866199
Descrizione libro McGraw-Hill Publishing Co. Condizione libro: Good. A sound copy with only light wear. Overall a solid copy at a great price! All orders g9781594732393 uaranteed and ship within 24 hours. Before placing your order for please contact us for confirmation on the book's binding. Check out our other listings to add to your order for discounted shipping. Codice libro della libreria BOS-B-02b-00658
Descrizione libro Paperback. Condizione libro: Very Good. The book has been read, but is in excellent condition. Pages are intact and not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine remains undamaged. Codice libro della libreria GOR001170193
Descrizione libro McGraw-Hill Higher Education, 1995. Paperback. Condizione libro: Good. Sent within 24 hours. Expedited UK delivery available. Codice libro della libreria BBI2092573
Descrizione libro McGraw-Hill Education - Europe 1995-10-01, 1995. Paperback. Condizione libro: Very Good. All books are pre-owned and will have been read by someone else before you. They may well show signs of minor wear and tear. Please note, cover images are illustrative only, and the actual book cover and edition can vary. Codice libro della libreria 9780071139724-21
Descrizione libro McGraw-Hill Publishing Co., 1995. Paperback. Condizione libro: Good. Good condition, some are ex-library and can have markings. Codice libro della libreria GD-132-92-7716007
Descrizione libro McGraw-Hill Publishing Co., 1995. Paperback. Condizione libro: Very Good. Very good. Codice libro della libreria HH-132-92-7716007