DeMyer's "Technique of the Neurologic Examination" continues to be a singularly important book in the medical literature, as it remains the only comprehensive book to guide the trainee and practitioner in the fundamentals and nuances of the neurologic exam. The new edition will continue to build on its foundation for practically teaching the procedure and technique of the neurologic exam, along with an abundance of new corollary information related to electro-diagnostic tests for the peripheral nervous system and new imaging modalities for assessing disease.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
William DeMyer, M.D. Professor of Neurology University of Indiana School of Medicine Attending Physician, Division of Pediatric Neurology Riley Hospital for Children Indianapolis, INContenuti:
1. Examination of the Face and Head
2. A Brief Review of Clinical Neuroanatomy
3. Examination of Vision
4. Examination of the Peripheral Optomotor System
5. Examination of the Central Optomotor System
6. Examination of the Motor Cranial Nerves V, VII, IX, X, XI, and XII
7. Examination of the Somatic Motor System (Excluding Cranial Nerves)
8. Examination for Cerebellar Dysfunction
9. Examination of the Special Senses
10. Examination of the General Somatic Senses
11. Examination of the Patient's Mental Status and Higher Mental Functions
12. Examination of the Unconscious Patient
13. Ancillary Neurodiagnostic Procedures
14. Clinical and Laboratory Tests to Distinguish Hysteria from Neurologic Disease
15. A Synopsis of the Neurologic Investigation and a Formulary of Neurodiagnosis
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro McGraw-Hill Medical, 2004. Condizione libro: Good. 5th. N/A. Ships from Reno, NV. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. Codice libro della libreria GRP88692265