-- Here's the architect's single-source graphic reference to the transmittal of technical data through architectural and interior-design drawings-- This is the only resource to provide professional and student architects and drafters with examples of all types of drawings for common uses: new construction and remodeling, residential, interior, and commercial buildings, landscaping and siting-- Easy to read, follow, and adapt for CAD, hand, and hybrid applications
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
"The most valued addition to my technical library." -- Kevin Mason, AIA, proprietor of a single-person architectural practice
The best graphics guide you can find, Architectural Design Graphics puts comprehensive, easy-to-use information at your fingertips:
* The architect's best choice for graphic communication standards, in the design studio or in the field
* Packed with examples and standards for hand, computer-assisted, and hybrid drawings
* Ideal for architects who want clear, convenient graphic conventions for all types of drawings, in typical sequence of use
Offering quick access to examples and resources, architect Marco Ciriello's Architectural Design Graphics puts the drawings, conventions, details, and standards you need where you want them. Perfect for architects and drawing professionals, this comprehensive, up-to-date, example-packed guide helps you:
* Optimize your drawing efficiency with logical access to clear and complete graphics tools, as well as typical drawing set organizations for different types of projects
* Define project programs, conduct site analysis, and develop design and working drawings using clear graphic templates, principles, and techniques, derived from practical experience
* Choose the appropriate type of specifications for projects at any stage
* Approach code analysis through an easy description of codes, standards, and testing principles. Find state-by-state applicable codes with contacts and phone numbers.
* Effectively coordinate consultants from the initial stage to the completion of the contract documents by using check lists and easy-to-follow principles
* Find quick examples of interiors, exteriors, landscaping, and siting
* Apply examples of every kind of presentation and construction drawing, including plans, plots, elevations, perspectives, analytical and symbolic sketches, permit drawings, details, scetions, building systems, schedules, surveys, and more
* Use hand techniques, CAD, VRML, Web/HTML, hybrid, and other formats and digital applications for your presentations
* Discover answers and examples that meet nearly all your professional graphics needs, in a single place
Marco Ciriello is a senior architect with Vancouver, Canada’s Chandler Associates Architecture, for whom he designed a wide range of commercial and residential projects. A graduate of the University of Rome, Italy, with a degree in architecture, he is widely published in Italy. Among his works in Italian is the book Architectura Sapiens. He has lectured at the Pearson College and Douglas College and taught at the Emily Carr College of Art and Design. Curator and designer of art exhibits, his design and artistic activities have extended to furniture, textiles, and illustration.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro McGraw-Hill Professional, 2002. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. 1. Codice libro della libreria DADAX0071355243
Descrizione libro McGraw-Hill Professional, 2002. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. book. Codice libro della libreria 0071355243
Descrizione libro McGraw-Hill Professional, 2002. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. book. Codice libro della libreria 71355243