An ideal review and self-assessment manual for radiologic technologists preparing for the Advanced Level Examination in Mammography. Filled with line diagrams & radiographs, the book covers instrumentation & quality assurance, anatomy, physiology & pathology of the breast, mammographic technique, and positioning & image evaluation.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
* Most comprehensive prep available for the mammography examination based on the NEWEST ARRT GUIDELINES
* Combines both content review and questions and answers
* Two simulated registry exams
* Detailed explanation of every answer
THE ONLY COMPLETE, ONE-STOP REVIEW AVAILABLE FOR THE ARRT MAMMOGRAPHY EXAMINATION
* No other review manual offers both content review and review questions
* Follows the content category guidelines specified by the American Registry of Radiologist Technologists
* Reinforce knowledge, confidence, and skills
* Learn more in less time
Appleton & Lange Review of Mammography is the most complete, efficient, and trusted tutor you can find for the ARRT exam
* Two simulated registry exams ensures the real test is not your first test
* Registry-styled questions with answers and explanations at the end of each chapter
* All answers are fully-explained and cross-referenced to the appropriate text section
* Divided into five content categories: instrumentation and quality assurance, anatomy, physiology and pathology of the breast, mammographic technique, and positioning and image evaluation
* Line diagrams explain positioning terminology consistent with the American College of Radiology and Mammography Quality Control Manual
* Radiographs illustrate pathology, film comparisons, normal circumscribed lesions, and normal breast calcification calcification
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro McGraw-Hill Medical, 2002. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. Codice libro della libreria P110071378286
Descrizione libro McGraw-Hill Medical. PAPERBACK. Condizione libro: New. 0071378286 New. Looks like an interesting title, learn more! We provide domestic tracking upon request. We provide personalized customer service and want you to have a great experience purchasing from us. 100% satisfaction guaranteed and thank you for your consideration. Codice libro della libreria S-0071378286
Descrizione libro McGraw-Hill Medical. PAPERBACK. Condizione libro: New. 0071378286 New Condition. Codice libro della libreria NEW6.0026730
Descrizione libro McGraw-Hill Medical, 2002. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. 1. Codice libro della libreria DADAX0071378286