Tough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time?
Fortunately for you, there's Schaum's Outlines. More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
This Schaum's Outline gives you
Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum's to shorten your study time-and get your best test scores!
An enhanced ebook is now available with 30 videos of professors showing you exactly how to solve calculus problems! Select the Kindle Edition with Audio/Video from the available formats.
Schaum's Outlines-Problem Solved.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Schaum's Outline of Calculus, 5ed
1. Linear Coordinate Systems. Absolute Value. Inequalities.
2. Rectangular Coordinate Systems
5. Equations and their Graphs
9. The Derivative
10. Rules for Differentiating Functions
11. Implicit Differentiation
12. Tangent and Normal Lines
13. Law of the Mean. Increasing and Decreasing Functions
14. Maximum and Minimum Values
15. Curve Sketching. Concavity. Symmetry.
16. Review of Trigonometry
17. Differentiation of Trigonometric Functions
18. Inverse Trigonometric Functions
19. Rectilinear and Circular Motion
20. Related Rates
21. Differentials. Newton's Method
23. The Definite Integral. Area under a Curve
24. The Fundamental Theorem of Calculus
25. The Natural Logarithm
26. Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
27. L'Hopital's Rule
28. Exponential Growth and Decay
29. Applications of Integration I: Area and Arc Length
30. Applications of Integration II: Volume
31. Techniques of Integration I: Integration by Parts
32. Techniques of Integration II: Trigonometric Integrands and Trigonometric Substitutions
33. Techniques of Integration III: Integration by Partial Fractions
34. Techniques of Integration IV: Miscellaneous Substitutions
35. Improper Integrals
36. Applications of Integration III: Area of a Surface of Revolution
37. Parametric Representation of Curves
39. Plane Vectors
40. Curvilinear Motion
41. Polar Coordinates
42. Infinite Sequences
43. Infinite Series
44. Series with Positive Terms. The Integral Test. Comparison Tests
45. Alternating Series. Absolute and Conditional Convergence. The Ratio Test
46. Power Series
47. Taylor and Maclaurin Series. Taylor's Formulas with Remainder
48. Partial Derivatives
49. Total Differential. Differentiability. Chain Rules
50. Space Vectors
51. Surfaces and Curves in Space
52. Directional Derivatives. Maximum and Minimum Values.
53. Vector Differentiation and Integration
54. Double and Iterated Integrals
55. Centroids and Moments of Inertia of Plane Areas
56. Double Integration Applied to Volume under a Surface and the Area of a Curved Surface
57. Triple Integrals
58. Masses of Variable Density
59. Differential Equations of First and Second OrderSinossi:
Book by Ayres Frank Elliott Mendelson
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro McGraw-Hill, 2008. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. book. Codice libro della libreria 0071508619
Descrizione libro McGraw-Hill, 2008. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. 5. Codice libro della libreria DADAX0071508619
Descrizione libro Condizione libro: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Codice libro della libreria 97800715086121.0
Descrizione libro McGraw-Hill, 2008. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. Codice libro della libreria P110071508619