A complete CCNA study system, this package contains a DVD-ROM with over two hours of live instructor training covering all the CCNA exam topics, nearly 400 practice questions, an interactive CBT module, and an electronic version of Osborne's CCNA Study Guide (Exam 640-507).
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
The Only Classroom-Based Training and Self-Assessment System--Watch, Learn, Interact, & Test CCNA on DVD, featuring:
* 2+ hours of self-paced, interactive, instructor-led training, including:
* Expert instruction on the most important CCNA topics by certified and experienced instructors
* Step-by-step product demonstrations integrated directly into the presentation
* Slides and instructor sketches help you visualize the most difficult concepts
* 380+ challenging practice exam questions
* 100% coverage of all objectives for exam 640-507
* 700+ eBook pages from Osborne's CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate Study Guide 100% coverage of all objectives for Cisco Certified Network
* Administrator Exam 640-507, including how to:
* Use VLANs and LAN Segmentation with routers to decrease the
* size of a broadcast domain
* Transfer data from one bridge to another with Spanning Tree
* Protocol (STP)
* Configure all options of Catalyst 1900 Series switches using
* the Management Console
* Discover directly connected Cisco devices in the network
* regardless of whether they have network layer protocols configured using Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP)
* Configure routers using Cisco 12.0 IOS Basic Management Setup
* and Enhanced Management Setup
* Use subnetting to extend the network portion of the address to
* allow a single network to be divided into a number of logical sections
* Increase bandwidth by providing a dedicated collision domain
* for each switched port on a network
* Manually designate static routes on a router
* Control traffic with Extended IP access lists
* Use ISDN to support voice, data, and video Configure Frame Relay on a Cisco router
Syngress Media, Inc. (Norwell, MA) creates books and software for information technology professionals seeking skill enhancement and career advancement. Its products are designed to comply with vendor and industry standard course curricula and are optimized for certification exam preparation.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro McGraw-Hill Companies, 2001. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. Package. Codice libro della libreria DADAX0072134771