The Fundamental Neuroscience book is the only comprehensive text that defines the full scope of neuroscience.
This CD-ROM contains all of the high-quality, color illustrations from the book--nearly 1000 in all--making them accessible as electronic slides and available for handouts and other uses. The CD-ROM is an ideal tool for enhancing presentations and courses based on material in the book.
* Ideal tool to accompany the Fundamental Neuroscience book
* Contains all of the nearly 1000 four-color illustrations from the text
* Useful for presentations and course instruction
* Images are organized by chapter and figure number
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
This updated second edition of the highly successful textbook Fundamental Neuroscience, builds on the strengths of the first edition by expanding the existing sections, providing better cross-referencing and a more cohesive presentation of the information. The thoroughly revised text features over 25% new material including completely new chapters, illustrations, and a CD-ROM containing all the figures from the text. More concise and manageable than the previous edition, this book has been retooled to better serve its audience in the neuroscience and medical communities.
* Logically organized into 7 sections, with uniform editing of the content for a "one-voice" feel throughout all 54 chapters
* Includes numerous text boxes with concise, detailed descriptions of specific experiments, disorders, methodological approaches, and concepts
* Well-illustrated with over 850 full color figures, also included on the accompanying CD-ROM
Floyd Bloom was the editor of Science magazine, now Brain Research.
Story Landis is a past secretary of the Society.
Larry R. Squire is Distinguished Professor of Psychiatry, Neurosciences, and Psychology at the University of California, San Diego. He is also a Research Career Scientist at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center in San Diego. Squire is a member of the National Academy of Sciences and a past president of the Society for Neuroscience.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
(nessuna copia disponibile)
Se non trovi il libro che cerchi su AbeBooks possiamo cercarlo per te automaticamente ad ogni aggiornamento del nostro sito. Se il libro è ancora reperibile da qualche parte, lo troveremo!Inserisci un desiderata