Microelectronic Circuits, Sixth Edition, by Adel S. Sedra and Kenneth C. Smith
This market-leading textbook continues its standard of excellence and innovation built on the solid pedagogical foundation that instructors expect from Adel S. Sedra and Kenneth C. Smith. All material in the sixth edition of Microelectronic Circuits is thoroughly updated to reflect changes in technology--CMOS technology in particular. These technological changes have shaped the book's organization and topical coverage, making it the most current resource available for teaching tomorrow's engineers how to analyze and design electronic circuits.
* Streamlined organization. Short, modular chapters can be rearranged to suit any class organization. Topics that can be skipped on a first reading, while the student is grasping the basics, or that look ahead to advanced industrial applications, are clearly marked.
* Digital Integrated Circuits covered in a new, separate section, to make it easier to teach Computer Engineering students.
* Parallel Treatment of MOSFETs and BJTs. 90% of the market works with MOSFETs, so this vital topic is placed first in the textbook. The chapters on BJTs and MOSFETs are exactly parallel, so instructors can teach whichever one first that they prefer, and speed through the second topic by concentrating only on the differences between the two transistors.
* Frequency response in a separate chapter. Frequency response is now condensed into a single chapter, rather than being integrated within other topics.
Instructor: [Note: Instructor's Resource CD is bound in to ISM-ISBN 9780195340303]
* Instructor's Solutions Manual contains typed solutions to all in-text exercises and end-of-chapter problems.
* PowerPoint Overheads on CD contain all of the figures with captions, plus summary tables, from the main text.
* In-text CD contains SPICE circuit simulation exercises and lessons, and a free student version of two SPICE simulators: OrCAD PSpice and Electronics Workbench Multisim.
* Companion website www.sedrasmith.org http://www.sedrasmith.org features SPICE models and links to industry and academic sites.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Adel S. Sedra is Dean of the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Waterloo and former Provost of the University of Toronto.
Kenneth C. Smith (KC) is Professor Emeritus in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, and Information Studies at the University of Toronto.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro Softcover. Condizione libro: Brand New. .. Black & White or color International Edition. ISBN and front cover may be different, but contents are same as the US edition. Book printed in English. Territorial restrictions may be printed on the book. GET IT FAST within 3-5 business days by DHL/FedEx/Aramex and tracking number will be uploaded into your order page within 24-48 hours. Kindly provide day time phone number in order to ensure smooth delivery. No shipping to PO BOX, APO, FPO addresses. 100% Customer satisfaction guaranteed!. . Codice libro della libreria UBS01567
Descrizione libro Condizione libro: Brand New. Brand New Paperback International Edition, Perfect Condition. Printed in English. Excellent Quality, Service and customer satisfaction guaranteed!. Codice libro della libreria AIND-24491
Descrizione libro Condizione libro: New. New. International edition. Different ISBN and Cover image but contents are same as US edition. Perfect condition. Customer satisfaction our priority. Codice libro della libreria ABE-FEB-22460
Descrizione libro Condizione libro: Brand New. New. SoftCover International edition. Different ISBN and Cover image but contents are same as US edition. Customer Satisfaction guaranteed!!. Codice libro della libreria SHUB22460
Descrizione libro Condizione libro: Brand New. PAPERBACK,Book Condition New, International Edition. We Do not Ship APO FPO AND PO BOX. Cover Image & ISBN may be different from US edition but contents as US Edition. Printing in English language.NO CD AND ACCESS CODE. Quick delivery by USPS/UPS/DHL/FEDEX/ARAMEX ,Customer satisfaction guaranteed. We may ship the books from Asian regions for inventory purpose. Codice libro della libreria ABEADH*##2972
Descrizione libro Condizione libro: New. Brand New Paperback International Edition.We Ship to PO BOX Address also. EXPEDITED shipping option also available for faster delivery. Codice libro della libreria AUSBNEW-24491
Descrizione libro Condizione libro: Brand New. New, SoftCover International edition. Different ISBN and Cover image but contents are same as US edition. Excellent Customer Service. Codice libro della libreria ABEUSA-22460
Descrizione libro Paperback. Condizione libro: NEW. This is an International Edition. Brand New Paperback- Same Title Author and Edition as listed. ISBN and Cover design differs. Similar Contents as U.S Edition. Delivery within 3-7 business days ACROSS THE GLOBE. We can ship to PO Box address in US. International Edition Textbooks may bear a label "Not for sale in the U.S. or Canada" or "For sale in Asia only" or similar restrictions- printed only to discourage students from obtaining an affordable copy. US Court has asserted your right to buy and use International edition. Access code/CD may not provided with these editions. We may ship the books from multiple warehouses across the globe including Asia depending upon the availability of inventory. Printed in English. Customer satisfaction guaranteed. Choose expedited shipping for Express delivery. Tracking number provided for every order. Codice libro della libreria RU_9780195323030
Descrizione libro Oxford University Press. Hardcover. Condizione libro: New. 0195323033 New ,International edition , softcover ,Same text as US edition , ISBN /Cover may be different , Ready to ship, 5-8 business days worldwide delivery. Codice libro della libreria INFFGC1835
Descrizione libro Condizione libro: New. *INTERNAITONAL EDITION BOOK *INTERNATIONAL EDITION, DIFFERENT ISBN and COVER IMAGE.Upgrade to Priority for faster shipping. Paper is of cheaper Quality as well as book materials/also book may be black and white or colour ,may have differences to us edition example chapter order and problems ect, no supplemental access card or online content may be available . condition. English language. Delivery take 3-7 business days. Customer satisfaction our priority. Codice libro della libreria ambition16486