Oxford University Press, in association with Paravia (one of Italy's foremost publishers), recently published the outstanding Oxford-Paravia Italian Dictionary. Now comes the Concise Oxford-Paravia Italian Dictionary, drawn from the landmark unabridged dictionary. Containing over 175,000 words and phrases and more than 290,000 translations, the Concise is the most authoritative Italian dictionary of its size. This new dictionary provides contemporary, up-to-the-minute coverage of Italian vocabulary, as well as detailed advice on grammar and usage and an extensive guide to correspondence that includes over 100 sample letters and CVs.
· 175,000 words and phrases and more than 290,000 translations
· Coverage of the latest vocabulary across a wide range of subject areas including IT, medicine, law, and the environment
· Extensive correspondence guide containing more than 100 example letters
· Detailed advice on grammar and usage
· Clear layout for ease of use
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro Oxford University Press, 2003. Hardcover. Condizione libro: New. Never used!. Codice libro della libreria P110198607695