Al momento non sono disponibili copie per questo codice ISBN.Vedi tutte le copie di questo ISBN:
Although roughly a half-century old, the field of study associated with semiconductor devices continues to be dynamic and exciting. New and improved devices are being developed at an almost frantic pace. While the number of devices in complex integrated circuits increases and the size of chips decreases, semiconductor properties are now being engineered to fit design specifications. Semiconductor Device Fundamentals serves as an excellent introduction to this fascinating field. Based in part on the Modular Series on Solid State Devices, this textbook explains the basic terminology, models, properties, and concepts associated with semiconductors and semiconductor devices. The book provides detailed insight into the internal workings of "building block" device structures and systematically develops the analytical tools needed to solve practical device problems.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
From one of the principal authors of the Addison-Wesley Modular Series on Solid State Devices comes a first: an authoritative and innovative text for the undergraduate course, Semiconductor Device Fundamentals by Robert F. Pierret of Purdue University. By incorporating computer-based exercises and homework problems and providing interesting supplementary readings, the author gives students a meaningful and challenging experience in their first substantial encounter with semiconductor devices.Special Features
- Computer-based exercises and homework problems -- unique to this text and comprising 25% of the total number of problems -- encourage students to address realistic and challenging problems, experiment with "what if" scenarios, and easily obtain graphical outputs. Problems are designed to progressively enhance MATLAB®-use proficiency, so students need not be familiar with MATLAB at the start of your course. Program scripts that are answers to exercises in the text are available at no charge in electronic form (see Teaching Resources below).
- Supplement and Review "Mini-Chapters" after each of the text's three parts contain an extensive review list of terms, test-like problem sets with answers, and detailed suggestions on supplemental reading to reinforce students' learning and help them prepare for exams.
- Read-Only Chapters, strategically placed to provide a change of pace during the course, provide informative, yet enjoyable reading for students.
- Measurement Details and Results samples offer students a realistic perspective on the seldom-perfect nature of device characteristics, contrary to the way they are often represented in introductory texts.
- Covers basic terminology, models, properties, and concepts associated with semiconductors and semiconductor devices.
- Provides detailed coverage of the internal workings of such "building-block" device structures as the pn junction diode, Schottky diode, BJT, and MOSFET.
- Includes coverage of a variety of additional devices such as solar cells, LEDs, HBTs, and modern field effect devices.
- In-text Problem Information Tables after each chapter assist you in assigning homework. The tables rate end-of-chapter problems according to their difficulty, suggest credit or point weighting, and list the text section that must be completed prior to working the given problem.
- Program files of the MATLAB scripts associated with the computer-based exercises are available via ftp (ftp://ftp.mathworks.com/pub/books/pierret) or distributed free on disk by MathWorks, Inc. (both Macintosh and IBM-PC compatible versions)
- Crib-sheet-like equation summaries are included in the critical beginning chapters.
- A Solutions Manual with Instructor's Disk is available for both IBM-PC and Macintosh. Solutions Manual includes solutions to all end-of-chapter problems. Instructor's Disk contains MATLAB problem file solutions and a suggested day-by-day course outline. (Available only through your sales rep.)
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro Addison Wesley. Hardcover. Condizione: New. 0201543931 Paperback. Book Condition: New. This is an International Edition. Brand new. Codice articolo INDMKT-9788177589771
Descrizione libro Paperback. Condizione: NEW. International Edition, Paperback, Brand New, ISBN and Cover image may differ but contents similar to U.S. Edition, Printed in Black & White. End Chapter Exercises may differ. No CD/Access code. Legal to use despite any disclaimer, We ship to PO , APO and FPO adresses in U.S.A .Choose Expedited Shipping for FASTER DELIVERY.Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed. Codice articolo US_9788177589771
Descrizione libro Pearson. PaperBack. Condizione: New. International. This is an International edition, ISBN and Cover image may different from US edition, Contents same as US edition Excellent Customer Service. New. Codice articolo 3423
Descrizione libro Condizione: Brand New. PAPERBACK,Book Condition New, International Edition. We Do not Ship APO FPO AND PO BOX. Cover Image & ISBN may be different from US edition but contents as US Edition. Printing in English language.NO CD AND ACCESS CODE. Quick delivery by USPS/UPS/DHL/FEDEX/ARAMEX ,Customer satisfaction guaranteed. We may ship the books from Asian regions for inventory purpose. Codice articolo ABEADNEWFEB$2483
Descrizione libro PaperBack. Condizione: New. international. This is an International edition, ISBN and Cover image may different from US edition, Contents same as US edition Excellent Customer Service. Codice articolo 20619
Descrizione libro PAPERBACK. Condizione: new. Cover Image & ISBN may be different from US edition but contents as US Edition.NO CD AND ACCESS CODE. We may ship the books from Asian regions for inventory purpose. Printing in English language. We Do not Ship APO FPO AND PO BOX. Codice articolo 50749
Descrizione libro Soft cover. Condizione: New. NEW - International Edition - ISBN 9788177589771 - Same Contents as in US edition - in english - 1ed - - SHRINKwrapped BOXpacked - Printed in Asia - Cover image is different from US edition - There is no CD or Access Code- unless specified above - Ships from various locations - Expedited 2 to 4 day Delivery option available -Standard shipping takes 5 to 10 business days - Tracking number is emailed for every order -You get same study contents at a fraction of US edition cost - Save Hard earned money. Codice articolo M67
Descrizione libro Softcover. Condizione: Brand New. INTERNATIONAL EDITION, Brand New,Softcover,Cover & ISBN may be different from US edition. But Contents are same as US Edition. Printed in English Language, We may ship the books form UPS, DHL & Fedex. NO CD AND ACCESS CODE. We do not ship PO Box, APO, FPO address. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Codice articolo SO000000102644
Descrizione libro Softcover. Condizione: Brand New. International Edition, ISBN and Cover image may differ but contents similar to U.S. Edition, Printed in Black & White or color. Territorial restrictions may be printed on the book. GET IT FAST within 3-5 business days by DHL/FedEx/Aramex and tracking number will be uploaded into your order page within 24-48 hours. Kindly provide day time phone number in order to ensure smooth delivery. No shipping to PO BOX, APO, FPO addresses. 100% Customer satisfaction guaranteed!. . Codice articolo STB102076
Descrizione libro Paperback. Condizione: New. International Edition. FAST DELIVERY International Edition, New condition, we ship all item within 48 hours by DHL/Fedex/Aramex/UPS/USPS for quick delivery. Cover or ISBN might be different from US edition but Contents are same as US Edition, Black and White print, No access code or DVD, buy with confidence, customer satisfaction is our priority. No APO/FPO ,PO BOX Address Please. Codice articolo pppp#9780201543933