Al momento non sono disponibili copie per questo codice ISBN.Vedi tutte le copie di questo ISBN:
Financial Accounting is the ideal introductory book to anyone with little prior knowledge or new to this subject area. Its clear writing style and unique international focus builds on the success of the previous editions. This fully updated text uses the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) as its framework to explain key concepts and practices while linking them with contemporary and real world examples from Europe, US and beyond.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
David Alexander is Professor of Accounting at the University of Birmingham Business School England.Dalla quarta di copertina:
'This book will be welcomed by students and academics alike. The text is easy to read and well laid out, the case studies are very helpful, and it is supplemented by a good range of quality supporting material'
Christopher Coles, Department of Accounting and Finance, University of Glasgow
Financial Accounting is the ideal book for anyone with little prior knowledge or new to this subject area. Its clear writing style and unique international focus builds on the success of the previous editions by teaching financial accounting in a way that is not country-specific. This fully updated text uses the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) as its framework to explain key concepts and practices while linking them with contemporary and real-world examples from Europe and beyond.
· IFRS abbreviations and a glossary of terms used in IFRS (and in UK and US accounting) are listed in an accessible way.
· ‘Activities’ and ‘Why it Matters’ boxes are integrated throughout each chapter in order to challenge students and encourage further study.
· Extensive exercises at the close of each chapter allow students to check their learning. Answers to some exercises can be found in Appendix D.
· Separate appendices on double entry book-keeping, the requirements of IFRS and the EU fourth directive allow students to tailor the book to their individual study needs.
· The book is fully updated to include changes of the past three years.
· Updated real-life examples from a wide range of countries give this text a truly international perspective.
· The text is ideal for undergraduates and MBA students worldwide, taking a first course in financial accounting.
For further study visit Financial Accounting’s excellent companion website for additional questions and international accountancy web links at www.pearsoned.co.uk/alexander. Answers to exercises are available to lecturers on the instructor's resource page.
David Alexander is Professor of Accounting at the University of Birmingham Business School, England.
Christopher Nobes is Professor of Accounting at Royal Holloway, University of London, England. From 1993 to 2001 he was a member of the board of the International Accounting Standards Committee.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro Pearson Education Canada, 2010. Condizione: New. Codice articolo 9780273721642
Descrizione libro Newmarket, ON, Canada: Pearson Education Canada, 2010. Soft cover. Condizione: New. Ship out 1-2 business day,Brand new,US edition, Free tracking number usually 2-4 biz days delivery to worldwide Same shipping fee with US, Canada,Europe country, Australia, item will ship out from either LA or Asia,ht. Codice articolo ABE-7241988591
Descrizione libro Financial Times Prentice Hall, 2010. Paperback. Condizione: Brand New. 4th edition. 475 pages. 9.50x7.25x1.00 inches. In Stock. Codice articolo __027372164X
Descrizione libro Pearson Education Canada, 2010. Condizione: New. book. Codice articolo M027372164X
Descrizione libro Pearson Education Canada, 2010. Paperback. Condizione: New. 4. Codice articolo DADAX027372164X