In this set of the first three adventures of the NYT bestselling The Mysterious Benedict Society series, join Reynie, Kate, Sticky, and Constance as they embark on their daring missions in The Mysterious Benedict Society, The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Perilous Journey, and The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner's Dilemma.
Filled with page-turning action and mind-bending brain teasers, these wildly inventive journeys are sure to delight.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Trenton Lee Stewart is the author of the New York Times bestselling Mysterious Benedict Society series as well as Flood Summer, a novel for adults. He lives in Arkansas with his wife and two sons.
Praise for The Mysterious Benedict Society:
-A School Library Journal Best Book of the Year
-Winner of the E.B. White Read Aloud Award
-A Top 10 Children's Book Sense Pick
-An ALA Notable Book
-A Today show Al's Book Club for Kids Pick
- A Booklist "Top Ten Youth Science Fiction and Fantasy" Title
- A VOYA 2007 Top Shelf Fiction for Middle School Readers
- Received critical praise, including four starred reviews
Praise for The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Perilous Journey:
* A rip-roaring adventure with plenty of clever twists and hair's-breadth escapes... [and] a warm and satisfying tale about friendship." - School Library Journal (starred review)
- "With first-rate brainteasers, interludes of physical danger, and the children's own complex dynamics... [readers] will find this sequel a worthy successor." - Horn Book
- "This classic struggle of good versus evil also includes the many layers in between." - VOYA
- "Entertainingly quirky..." - Kirkus
Praise for The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner's Dilemma:
- "Fresh and frightfully funny." - School Library Journal
- "The good-versus-evil plot balances the warmth of family connections with the excitement of deathly peril." - The Horn Book
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro Little, Brown Books for Young Readers. PAPERBACK. Condizione libro: New. 0316097926 New Condition. Codice libro della libreria NEW7.0097438
Descrizione libro Little, Brown Books for Young, 2010. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. Never used!. Codice libro della libreria P110316097926