Histology: An Identification Manual: With Student Consult Online Access, 1e
This brand-new, user-friendly text takes you effortlessly through the step-by-step process you need to accurately distinguish the various components of each and every tissue, organ, and system under consideration. Each chapter contains a “commonly misdiagnosed section to help you avoid the usual pitfalls in identification and a logic tree maps out the questions you should be asking yourself as you go through the identification process. A clear page design, concise text, and practical binding make this resource an indispensable friend in the lab. It’s almost like having your own personal histology instructor at your side.
- Step-by-step guidance instructs you on when to use a low magnification or high magnification objective to accurately identify a structure.
- Large format micrographs accompanied by pen and ink drawings help you focus on the parts of the micrograph you should be assessing.
- A “commonly misdiagnosed section at the end of each chapter helps you avoid common pitfalls.
- An appendix on techniques and stain procedures offers guidance on practical matters in the lab.
- Logic trees at the end of every chapter walk you through the steps of identification and promote logical thinking.
- This book comes with STUDENT CONSULT at no extra charge! Register at www.studentconsult.com today...so you can learn and study more powerfully than ever before!
- Access the complete contents of the book online, anywhere you go...perform quick searches...and add your own notes and bookmarks.
- Follow Integration Links to related bonus content from other STUDENT CONSULT titles―to help you see the connections between diverse disciplines.
- Reference all other STUDENT CONSULT titles you own online, too―all in one place!
- Look for the STUDENT CONSULT logo on your favorite Elsevier textbooks!
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.