Webster's Encyclopedic Unabridged Dictionary of the English Language contains everything you need in a home reference library, complete in one convenient volume.
Designed for the entire family, this remarkable all-in-one reference center includes:
- A 1,664-page Dictionary of the English Language with more than a quarter of a million entries
- Over 2,000 illustrations and spot maps
- Presidents and Vice Presidents of the United States
- The Declaration of Independence
- The Constitution of the United States
- A Manual of Style
- An Indo-European Language Chart
For home, office, school, or college, the new revised edition of Webster's Encyclopedic Unabridged Dictionary of the English Language provides a wealth of information at your fingertips. Look up almost everything you need in one source, without maintaining an expensive reference library.
Including more than 260,000 meticulously chosen entries, the Dictionary continues the classic lexicographic tradition of describing and reporting the English language. Additional pages of specialized information complement the text. The easy-to-read type and quality production ensure that this exceptional book will be a delight to use today and for generations to come.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro Random House, 2001. Hardcover. Condizione libro: New. book. Codice libro della libreria 375425829