Colloquial Portuguese CD-ROM is an exciting and easy-to-use multimedia language course.
'If you want to get to grips with any of the languages, Routledge's Colloquial Series is the best place you could start.' - Rough Guide to Europe
Routledge's acclaimed Colloquial Series provides accessible and authoritative courses in languages as they are used today. This CD-ROM dramatically expands on is material from the Colloquial Series, incorporating all the benefits of multimedia learning to ensure you get the most out of this highly enjoyable language course.
Ideal for beginners, this course will also appeal to those with a basic knowledge of the language, or who are seeking a refresher course. A range of everyday travel, business and leisure situations are covered in 14 lessons. The content of the lessons has been written by an experienced teacher of Portuguese and the program created by an experienced multimedia designer.
By the end of the course you will be able to communicate confidently and effectively in Portugese. You will also find this program simple and fun to use with even a very basic knowledge of Windows TM.
Each interactive lesson includes:
* dialogues from native speakers which you control at the touch of a button. No more rewinding tapes - just point and click!
* a variety of interactive exercises, complete with scoring and answers when you need them
* authoritative reference material such as grammar and pronunciation
* translations and transcripts of dialogues
* a vocabulary list for quick look-up
* ability to record and playback your own voice to test your pronunciation
With Colloquial Portuguese CD-ROM you can enjoy learning at your own pace - at home, when travelling or at work - wherever you have access to your multimedia computer.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro Routledge, 1998. CD-ROM. Condizione libro: Brand New. cdr edition. 342 pages. 9.75x6.75x2.00 inches. In Stock. Codice libro della libreria 041514289X