Interviewing for Radio is a thorough introduction to the techniques and skills of the radio interview. It offers advice on how to ask the right question and elicit a response and guides the reader through the use of equipment, the mechanics of recording, the studio environment, live broadcasts, presentation and pronunciation and editing material.
Interviewing for Radio critically analyses previously broadcast interviews and, together with advice from radio professionals, explains the preparation, organization and communication required to produce a successful radio broadcast. Written by an experienced producer, presenter and instructor, Interviewing for Radio includes:
* the history of the radio interview and the importance of its role today
* practical exercises which introduce successful interview and technical skills
* case studies and hypothetical scenarios to help prepare for potential difficulties
* a discussion of ethics, risk assessment, codes of conduct and safety issues
* a glossary of radio and broadcast terms, further reading and suggested listening.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Jim Beaman lectures in radio journalism at the Surrey Institute of Art and Design and has worked as an instructor at BBC Radio Training. His broadcasting experience includes presenting, reporting and producing for BBC Local Radio, BBC Radio 2 and BBC Radio 4.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro Routledge, 2000. Hardcover. Condizione libro: New. 1. Codice libro della libreria DADAX041522909X
Descrizione libro Routledge, 2000. Hardcover. Condizione libro: Brand New. 1st edition. 168 pages. 9.50x6.50x0.75 inches. In Stock. Codice libro della libreria 041522909X