Colloquial Chinese 2 is the ideal course for those who already have some knowledge of the language, but now want to progress to the next level.
Presenting a variety of authentic dialogues, texts, and exercises, key features of this easy-to-follow course include:
* revision material to help consolidate and develop the basics
* a wide range of contemporary authentic documents, both written and audio
* Chinese texts in simplified characters and pinyin romanization throughout
* a number of exercises in each unit
* grammar summary, detailed answer keys and Chinese-English glossary.
Helping to develop effective listening and pronunciation skills, two sixty-minute cassettes or CDs recorded by native speakers are also available to complement the book.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro Routledge, London, 2007. Condizione libro: As New. 2 cassettes. 'These cassettes, recorded by native speakers, are an invaluable component of the "Colloquial Chinese 2" course. They feature dialogues and texts from the book, extracts from authentic interviews and lots of interactive exercises to help you perfect your pronunciation and listening skills.' New cassettes, slight surface wear to box. Codice libro della libreria 001548