Al momento non sono disponibili copie per questo codice ISBN.Vedi tutte le copie di questo ISBN:
The conflict in South Ossetia in the summer of 2008 and the Ukrainian energy crisis in early 2009 served to highlight the tensions that continue to influence EU-Russia relations in regard to the region comprising the former republics of the Soviet Union or the ‘shared neighbourhood’.
This book draws together research which examines the objectives of EU and Russian foreign policy and the complexities of the security challenges in this region. Although both actors have a shared interest in cooperating to create conditions of peace and stability, we have in recent years observed the development of growing competition between the EU and Russian foreign policy agendas.
This book was based on a special issue of Europe-Asia Studies.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Jackie Gower is a Teaching Fellow at King’s College London, UK.
Graham Timmins is a specialist in German and European politics. His publications include Building a Bigger Europe: EU and NATO Enlargement in Comparative Perspective, co-authored with Martin A. Smith (Ashgate, 2000), Uncertain Europe: Building a New European Security Order, co-edited with Martin A. Smith (2001), and Russia and Europe in the Twenty-First Century: An Uneasy Partnership, co-edited with Jackie Gower (Anthem, 2007). He was awarded the honorary title of Jean Monnet Professor in European Integration Studies by the European Commission in 2002.Contenuti:
1. Negotiation Theory and the EU: The State of the Art Andreas Dür, Gemma Mateo and Daniel C. Thomas
2. Three Islands of Knowledge about Negotiation in International Organizations John S. Odell, University of Southern California
3. Explaining the Institutional Foundations of European Union Negotiations Jonas Tallberg, University of Stockholm
4. The Impact of Institutional Environments on Negotiation Styles in EU Decision Making Jeffrey Lewis, Cleveland State University
5. Between Bargaining and Deliberation: Decision-Making in the Council of the European Union Andreas Warntjen, University of Twente
6. Actor Characteristics and Negotiation Tactics in the EU Andreas Dür and Gemma Mateo
7. Issue Characteristics, Issue Linkage, and States’ Choice of Bargaining Strategies in the European Union Heather E. McKibben, University of California, Davis
8. Deliberation in Negotiations Thomas Risse, Free University Berlin and Mareike Kleine, London School of Economics and Political Science
9. (How) Do Norms Guide Presidency Behaviour in EU Negotiations? Arne Niemann, University of Amsterdam and Jeannette Mak
10. What Factors Determine Bargaining Power and Success in EU Negotiations? Stephanie Bailer, University of Zurich
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro Routledge. Condizione: BRAND NEW. BRAND NEW Softcover - 184pp - This title is now printed on demand - please allow an added 2-3 weeks for shipment! A Brand New Quality Book from a Full-Time Bookshop in business since 1992!. Codice articolo 1994275
Descrizione libro Routledge, 2018. Paperback. Condizione: NEW. 9780415851114 This listing is a new book, a title currently in-print which we order directly and immediately from the publisher. Print on Demand title, produced to the highest standard, and there would be a delay in dispatch of around 10 working days. For all enquiries, please contact Herb Tandree Philosophy Books directly - customer service is our primary goal. Codice articolo HTANDREE0231981
Descrizione libro Routledge Kegan & Paul, 2013. Paperback. Condizione: Brand New. reprint edition. 169 pages. 9.75x7.00x0.50 inches. In Stock. Codice articolo __0415851114
Descrizione libro Condizione: New. This is Brand NEW. Codice articolo Kaveri-19052018-374
Descrizione libro Routledge, 2013. Condizione: New. book. Codice articolo M0415851114