The HAPM Component Life Manual broke new ground on its launch in 1992 in providing comprehensive life span assessments for over 500 building components. Kept right up to date with its six-monthly updates containing additional components, new legislation and detailing changes to Standards and Codes, the HAPM Component Life Manual on CD-ROM combines vital component data with the ease of use of electronic delivery.
Features of this CD:
* generic component descriptions in order of durability
* stated life variations according to component location
* stated adjustment factors for local conditions
* assumptions made when assessing insured the insured life of components
* and a recommended maintenance level to achieve insured lives
The CD will also allow simple navigation by using book marks or table of contents to:
* search the entire manual for key words and phrases
* cut and paste text from the manual into specifications & tenders
* print specific sections of the manual for inclusion in proposal documents & tenders
The HAPM Component Life Manual on CD-ROM has been compiled on behalf of Housing Association Property Mutual by Construction Audit Ltd., a subsidiary of defects specialists, Building Performance Ltd., recently awarded the contracts to draft the new International Standard, ISO1501586, on durability.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Foreword. Introduction. Flooring components. Walling and cladding components. Roofing components. Doors windows & joinery. Mechanical equipment components. Electrical equipment components. External works & outbuildings. Appendices: list of abbreviations and other publications cited in this manual; index of British Standards referred to in the manual; definitions for exposure conditions and adjustment factors; alphabetical index of components.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
(nessuna copia disponibile)
Se non trovi il libro che cerchi su AbeBooks possiamo cercarlo per te automaticamente ad ogni aggiornamento del nostro sito. Se il libro è ancora reperibile da qualche parte, lo troveremo!Inserisci un desiderata