A practical resource for clinicians involved in the diagnosis and management of patients with musculoskeletal disorders. In the last decade, high-resolution sonography has found an increasing role in the diagnosis and assessment of musculoskeletal injury and disease.The evaluation of soft tissue structures is especially effective. This book provides a guide for those wishing to obtain an understanding of ultrasound techniques, their major applications and their role in patient diagnosis and management.. The book offers essential guidance on how to conduct an ultrasound examination, how best to obtain optimal images, and on how best to interpret the information gained. Throughout the book the authors display an awareness of what does and what doesn't work, what is or isn't useful, and an appreciation of the role of ultrasound in relation to other imaging techniques.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
1. Upper limb: anatomy and technique - Eugene G McNally
2. Lower limb: anatomy and technique - Eugene G McNally
3. Ultrasound of the rotator cuff - Eugene G McNally
4. Ultrasound of the shoulder - Wayne Gibbon
5. Ultrasound of the elbow - Ian Beggs
6. Ultrasound of the hand and wrist - Stefano Bianchi, Carlo Martinoli,Michel Cohen and Nathalie Boutry
7. Imaging in developmental dysplasia of the hip - David Wilson and Jane Wolstencroft
8. Ultrasound of the hip - Eugene G McNally
9. Ultrasound of knee pathology - Lawrence Friedman and Rethy K Chhem
10. Ultrasound of the foot and ankle - Eugene G McNally
11. Ultrasound of soft-tissue masses - Simon Ostlere
12. Ultrasound of muscle trauma - Philip Robinson
13. Ultrasound imaging of joint disease - Phil J O'Connor and Andrew J Grainger
14. Doppler ultrasound in the musculoskeletal system - James Teh
15. Musculoskeletal interventional ultrasound - Eugene G McNally
16. Ultrasound of groin Injury - Philip Robinson
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro No Binding. Condizione libro: New. Ship out 1-2 business day,Brand new,US edition, Free tracking number usually 2-4 biz days delivery to worldwide Same shipping fee with US, Canada,Europe country, Australia, item will ship out from either LA or Asia,hj. Codice libro della libreria ABE-7396271241
Descrizione libro Churchill Livingstone, 2004. Hardcover. Condizione libro: New. 1. Codice libro della libreria DADAX0443073503