A System of Orthopaedic Medicine, 2e
This comprehensive handbook/CD-ROM addresses the examination and non-surgical treatment of disorders of the spine and peripheral joints, detailing the applied anatomy, clinical examination, interpretation of findings, disorders, and treatment.
- Comprehensive and up-to-date content is completely referenced throughout.
- The logical organization of content makes the text easier to navigate.
- Summary charts and tables provide a quick reference.
- The colorful design includes numerous illustrations with line diagrams and photographs.
- The well-known, international authors are experienced and highly respected clinicians.
- Extensively revised and expanded content includes updated references.
- Chapters have been thoroughly reviewed for accuracy.
- New chapters on the "Interpretation of Clinical Findings" are included within each section.
- A new, more spacious design features more than 50 new photographs and 180 new drawings.
- All flow charts have been redesigned for easier interpretation.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
About the Author
Ombregt is also the author of An Atlas of Orthopaedic Examination of the Peripheral Joints. He has also produced a series of CD Roms on the joints which he markets himself by mail and on the internet.. He and Bisschop are both well known internationally through their lectures and workshops.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.