Most economic writings fail to impress readers as they are often obscure and abstract. However, Honglou Fortune is the complete opposite. Using the characters from Honglou Meng, it conveys the true essence of wealth management through the simplest language. Honglou Fortune makes learning these concepts a joy and a pleasure to read. Even those who are not interested in wealth management will enjoy this book as a well-written literary piece.
— Wang Biao, Deputy Editor-in-chief, Wealth Management Weekly
Honglou Fortune cleverly depicts how the women in Honglou Meng engage in investment and wealth generation through techniques used in managing the household. The author, Rena He Hanxi, graduated with top honors from Fudan University's School of Economics. With a strong foundation in economics, she offers rare and valuable insight into the investment and financial schools of thought.
—Zhang Jun, Professor, Fudan University School of Economics, Director, China Centre for Economic Research
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Adopting the original characters and their personalities from Honglou Meng (Dream of the Red Chamber), Honglou Fortune develops a novel storyline with a twist. The unchanging principles of wealth management and investment are narrated through the overlapping of ancient and modern times. With a fresh perspective and some brand new principles, Honglou Fortune brings the abstract concepts of wealth management well within the reader’s reach.
While providing a sense of novelty, this book clearly presents investment and wealth management topics, including:
Upon completing this book, readers will be one step closer to realizing their own dreams of financial freedom.About the Author:
Rena He Hanxi is the marketing director of HSBC Jintrust Fund Management Company. Since graduating from Fudan University’s School of Economics with a Master’s degree in Economics, she has worked in the finance industry and has amassed tremendous experience in areas such as fund product development, sales, customer service, and marketing and promotion. Rena is endowed with a wealth of financial knowledge in banking, securities, funds and investments.
HSBC JINTRUST FUND MANAGEMENT
In November 2005, HSBC Jintrust Fund Management was established in Shanghai with a registered capital of RMB200 million, making it one of the largest fund management companies in terms of capital in China. HSBC Global Asset Management, the core investment platform of the HSBC Group, one of the world’s leading financial services organizations, has 49 percent of the share ownership, with the remaining 51 percent held by Shanxi Trust Corporation Limited, one of China’s best-performing trust firms.
HSBC Jintrust inherits the experience, capabilities, professionalism and long-term view of its two shareholders. It combines western and eastern wisdom and local experience with global perspective, thus having and offering the best from both worlds.
Since its inception, HSBC Jintrust has made a commitment to educating the general public about investment and to spread investment knowledge. HSBC Jintrust’s efforts have won recognition from its competitors and clients alike.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro Wiley, 2009. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. 1. Codice libro della libreria DADAX0470824344
Descrizione libro Wiley, 2009. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. book. Codice libro della libreria 470824344
Descrizione libro Wiley, 2009. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. book. Codice libro della libreria 0470824344
Descrizione libro Wiley, 2009. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. Codice libro della libreria P110470824344