MASTAN2 is an interactive computer graphics program packaged with the Matrix Structural Analysis, 2/e text by William McGuire of Cornell University, Richard H. Gallagher of Clarkson University, and Ronald D. Ziemian of Bucknell University. The CD-ROM contains the MATLAB® based program MASTAN2. The program, developed by the authors of Matrix Structural Analysis, 2/e provides for graphically interactive structure definition, linear and nonlinear analysis, and display of results. It contains the option of including independently student-written analysis programs or modules. It has been designed to reinforce the text by providing a ready vehicle for applying the written material and visualizing the results.
- Includes Tutorial for self-instruction on use of the program.
- Includes the MATLAB® Runtime Server so users without MATLAB can still use MASTAN2.
- Preprocessing options include definition of structural geometry, element properties, supports, and loads.
- Routines for first- and second-order elastic and inelastic static analysis of two- and three- dimensional frames and trusses are provided.
- Postprocessing capabilities include the interpretation of structural behavior through deformation and force diagrams, graphical response curves, and printed output.
- MASTAN2 has been written in modular format; users with access to MATLAB may develop and incorporate additional or alternative analysis routines.
- The program?s linear and nonlinear analysis routines are based on methods presented in
- Matrix Structural Analysis, 2nd Edition, by McGuire, Gallagher, and Ziemian.
- MASTAN2 is contained on an ISO-9660 formatted CD-ROM.
- MASTAN2 requires 2.5 MB of free disk space and will run with the following versions of MATLAB.
- MATLAB 5.3: PC Microsoft Windows 95, 98, or NT 4.0 and UNIX or Linux.
- MATLAB 5.2: Macintosh.
- Student Edition of MATLAB 5.0 or 5.3: Windows 95, 98, or NT 4.0 and Macintosh.
- For users without access to MATLAB, the MATLAB Runtime Server 5.3 and a compatible version of MASTAN2 are included on the CD-ROM.
Minimum system requirements include:
- Microsoft Windows 95, 98, or NT 4.0
- Intel 486, Pentium, Pentium Pro or Pentium II based PC
- 16 MB RAM and 20 MB free disk space
- 8-bit graphics adapter and display (for 256 simultaneous colors)
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.