Al momento non sono disponibili copie per questo codice ISBN.Vedi tutte le copie di questo ISBN:
A modern, accessible, and applied approach to chemical thermodynamics
Thermodynamics is central to the practice of chemical engineering, yet students sometimes feel that the discipline is too abstract while they are studying the subject.
By providing an applied and modern approach, Stanley Sandler's Chemical, Biochemical, and Engineering Thermodynamics, Fourth Edition helps students see the value and relevance of studying thermodynamics to all areas of chemical engineering, and gives them the depth of coverage they need to develop a solid understanding of the key principles in the field.
* Highlights applications of thermodynamics to subjects that chemical engineering students will see in later courses.
* Realistic problems introduce students to the types of challenges they will encounter in industry and graduate research.
* The Fourth Edition has been reorganized into 15 chapters, providing shorter chapters that introduce students to the subject in more bite-sized pieces.
* Presents biochemical examples, particularly in Chapters 11 and 12, and in all of Chapter 15 entitled "Biochemical Applications of Thermodynamics."
* Coverage of environmental and safety applications of thermodynamics provides course material useful for ABET accreditation.
* Includes a brief introduction to the new field of product engineering in Chapter 12.
* Instructional objectives and nomenclature lists at the beginning of each chapter provide useful study tools.
* Students can solve problems using MATHCAD(r), MATLAB(r) and Visual Basic programs that accompany this textbook.
* An accompanying CD features a 120-day trial version of MATHCAD, as well as MATHCAD worksheets, an extensive properties database, and Windows-friendly Visual Basic and MATLAB programs for equation of state and UNIFAC calculations. (These worksheets and programs are also available online at the book website.)
* Also included on the CD are PDF files of important data figures that students can download and print for use in solving homework problems.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Book by Sandler Stanley I
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro John Wiley & Sons Inc, 2006. Hardcover. Condizione: Brand New. 4th hardback/cd-rom edition. 946 pages. 10.00x8.00x1.25 inches. In Stock. Codice articolo zk0471661740
Descrizione libro Wiley, 2006. Condizione: New. book. Codice articolo M0471661740
Descrizione libro Soft cover. Condizione: New. Opt EXPEDITED shipping for 2 to 4 day delivery - Brand NEW - International Edition - 4ed - SAME Contents as in US edition - SHRINKwrapped BOXpacked - There is no CD or Access Code, unless specified above - Ships from various locations. Codice articolo W62
Descrizione libro Wiley, 2006. Hardcover. Condizione: New. NEW TEXTBOOK-SHIPS WITH EMAILED TRACKING. Codice articolo Sep18-9780471661740
Descrizione libro Wiley, 2006. Hardcover. Condizione: New. 4. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Codice articolo 0471661740n
Descrizione libro Wiley. Hardcover. Condizione: New. 0471661740 New US Edition Textbook, Ships with Emailed Tracking from USA. Codice articolo Z0471661740ZN