This title is now available under ISBN 9780443103391.
'Examination of the Newborn' contains the most up to date and comprehensive information on how to perform a complete assessment of the newborn infant. Specialists from different disciplines provide in-depth information on examination of the body systems, and the book includes discussion of the psychosocial and emotional elements resulting from any unexpected findings. An essential purchase for all health professionals wishing to enhance the quality of care they provide.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
1. The practical examination of the newborn
2. From gametes to fetus: a chronology of embryo development
3. Antenatal screening: the significance for the health of the newborn
4. Influences on the health of the newborn, before and during pregnancy
5. The neonatal period and beyond: short- and long-term consequences of intrapartum events
6. Maternal and newborn transition: adjustment to extrauterine life
7. Resuscitation of the newborn baby
8. Neurological, behavioural and growth assessment of the newborn
9. Congenital cardiac anomalies in the newborn: causes, effects and treatment
10. The newborn eye: visual function and screening for ocular disorders
11. Congenital abnormality - screening, diagnosis & communication
12. Neonatal jaundice: implications for newborn health
13. Neonatal skincare and cord care : implications for practice
14. Newborn screening and immunization
15. Helping parents make decisions
Appendix 1: Co-sleeping
Appendix 2: Vitamin K and VKDB
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro Churchill Livingstone. Condizione libro: Good. 0702041262 May have signs of use, may be ex library copy. Book Only. Used items do not include access codes, cd's or other accessories, regardless of what is stated in item title. Codice libro della libreria Z0702041262Z3