Bestselling author Dr Susan Forward shows readers how to defend themselves against manipulation.
Forward provides practical, powerful strategies for blackmail targets, including practice scenarios and communication techniques that will break the blackmail cycle for good.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Dr Susan Forward is the author of Men Who Hate Women and The Women Who Love Them and Toxic Parents.Dalla quarta di copertina:
DO IMPORTANT PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE:
• constantly threaten to end the relationship if you don't do what they want?
• always want more, no matter how much you give?
• shower you with approval when you give in to them and take it away when you don't
• consistently label you as selfish, bad or greedy when you don't do what they want?
• use money as a weapon to get their way?
• say things like 'After all I've done for you…' or 'If you really loved me…?'
If you answer 'yes' to even one of these questions, you are being emotionally blackmailed. Emotional blackmailers know and manipulate our vulnerabilities: they are our mothers, our partners, our bosses and colleagues. In 'Emotional Blackmail', Dr Susan Forward provides you with the means to change, enabling you to build new healthy relationships both with the blackmailers in your life and with yourself. She offers sound strategies for blackmail targets, practical scenarios and concrete communication techniques that will break the blackmail cycle for good.
"Susan Forward shines a light on relationships in her uniquely compassionate and dramatic way."
DR BARBARA DE ANGELIS, author of 'Secrets About Men Every Woman Should Know'
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
(nessuna copia disponibile)
Se non trovi il libro che cerchi su AbeBooks possiamo cercarlo per te automaticamente ad ogni aggiornamento del nostro sito. Se il libro è ancora reperibile da qualche parte, lo troveremo!Inserisci un desiderata