The 2nd Edition of this text summarises biologic, medical, and rehabilitative research and applies these scientific findings to current treatment techniques. This evidence-based approach provides scientific rationales for treatment recommendations. Thoroughly revised and updated, this edition includes new chapters on wound management and aquatic therapy; pool management; pediatric aquatic therapy, and aquatic therapy of common orthopaedic problems.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
1. Aquatic Rehabilitation: A Historical Perspective
2. The Biophysiology of Aquatic Therapy
3. Facility Design and Water Management
4. Halliwick and Bad Ragaz Techniques
5. Watsu and Related Tecniques
Uses and Modifications of Watsu in Rehabilitation
6. Aquatic Therapy Tools, Toys and Equipment
7. Aqua-Running: Applications and Technique
8. Aquatic Rehabilitation for Neurologic Disorders
9. Spine Pain: Aquatic Rehabilitation
10. Aquatic Therapy in Rheumatologic Disease
11. Aquatic Strategies in Musculoskeletal Pain
12. Pediatric Aquatic Therapy
13. Community Transitioning in Aquatic Therapy
14. Burn and Wound Therapy
15. Staff Training in Aquatic Therapy
16. Interdisciplinary Models of Care
17. Legal Aspects of Aquatic Therapy
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro Butterworth-Heinemann, 2003. Condizione libro: very good. Gently used. Expect delivery in 20 days. Codice libro della libreria 9780750673860-3
Descrizione libro Butterworth-Heinemann, 2003. Condizione libro: Used. This Book is in Good Condition. Clean Copy With Light Amount of Wear. 100% Guaranteed. Summary: 1. Aquatic Rehabilitation: A Historical Perspective 2.The Biophysiology of Aquatic Therapy 3.Facility Design and Water Management 4.Halliwick and Bad Ragaz Techniques 5.Watsu and Related Tecniques Uses and Modifications of Watsu in Rehabilitation 6.Aquatic Therapy Tools, Toys and Equipment 7.Aqua-Running: Applications and Technique 8.Aquatic Rehabilitation for Neurologic Disorders 9. Spine Pain: Aquatic Rehabilitation 10.Aquatic Therapy in Rheumatologic Disease 11.Aquatic Strategies in Musculoskeletal Pain 12.Pediatric Aquatic Therapy 13.Community Transitioning in Aquatic Therapy 14.Burn and Wound Therapy 15.Staff Training in Aquatic Therapy 16.Interdisciplinary Models of Care 17. Legal Aspects of Aquatic Therapy. Codice libro della libreria ABE_book_usedgood_0750673869
Descrizione libro Butterworth-Heinemann, 2003. Paperback. Condizione libro: Used: Good. We ship International with Tracking Number! May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service! j. Codice libro della libreria 0750673869D