The 2nd Edition of this text summarises biologic, medical, and rehabilitative research and applies these scientific findings to current treatment techniques. This evidence-based approach provides scientific rationales for treatment recommendations. Thoroughly revised and updated, this edition includes new chapters on wound management and aquatic therapy; pool management; pediatric aquatic therapy, and aquatic therapy of common orthopaedic problems.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
1. Aquatic Rehabilitation: A Historical Perspective
2. The Biophysiology of Aquatic Therapy
3. Facility Design and Water Management
4. Halliwick and Bad Ragaz Techniques
5. Watsu and Related Tecniques
Uses and Modifications of Watsu in Rehabilitation
6. Aquatic Therapy Tools, Toys and Equipment
7. Aqua-Running: Applications and Technique
8. Aquatic Rehabilitation for Neurologic Disorders
9. Spine Pain: Aquatic Rehabilitation
10. Aquatic Therapy in Rheumatologic Disease
11. Aquatic Strategies in Musculoskeletal Pain
12. Pediatric Aquatic Therapy
13. Community Transitioning in Aquatic Therapy
14. Burn and Wound Therapy
15. Staff Training in Aquatic Therapy
16. Interdisciplinary Models of Care
17. Legal Aspects of Aquatic Therapy
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro Butterworth-Heinemann, 2004. Condizione libro: Good. 2nd. N/A. Ships from the UK. Former Library book. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. Codice libro della libreria GRP68753021