The Dizionario MEDIO Spagnolo is a totally new dictionary for interpreting the nuances of current Spanish.
It has an extremely up-to-date wealth of entries with extensive examples of constructions and idiomatic expressions found in spoken Spanish. Definitions are structured with precise logic and the explanations are clear and simple.
The Spanish Italian section is based on the Nuevo Diccionario Esencial de la Lengua EspaÃƒÂ±ola published by Santillana, which is recognized as an authoritative and academically reliable source. Its two-color graphics and convenient, easy-to-handle format allow for quick and easy reference.
This volume is designed especially to meet the needs of students but also serves those whose work or interests lead them to broaden their knowledge of Spanish.
Most Significant Changes
* up-to-date list of headwords incorporating new words and meanings taken from everyday Spanish and Italian and from technical vocabulary
* logical structure for definitions that places idioms and constructions in clear view for easy reference
* synonyms and antonyms to enrich one s vocabulary
* morphology and construction of verbs, nouns, and adjectives
* huge collection of New-World terms, classified by country
* falsos amigos, misleading similarities between Spanish and Italian, listed to prevent mistakes
* grammar, vocabulary, and cultural notes to sort out doubts about the language and understand major features of Spanish-American lifestyles and traditions
* basic Spanish and Italian vocabulary is marked
* color plates with illustrated vocabulary by field of endeavor and communication function in everyday life
* 70,000 entries
* 110,000 senses
* synonyms and antonyms
* falsos amigos, false friends
* grammar, vocabulary and cultural notes
* phonetic transcription and hyphenation of Spanish words
* marking of most often used Spanish and Italian words
* color plates with illustrated vocabulary by field and communication function
* acronyms, abbreviations, and conjugation tables of regular and irregular verbs
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro French & European Pubns, 2007. Hardcover. Condizione libro: Brand New. 1632 pages. 8.00x5.80x3.10 inches. In Stock. Codice libro della libreria 078590588X