Step-by-step instructions with callouts to iPhone images that show you exactly what to do.
Help when you run into iPhone problems or limitations.
Tips and Notes to help you get the most from your iPhone.
Full-color, step-by-step tasks walk you through getting and keeping your iPhone working just the way you want. The tasks include how to:
· Connect to the Internet, Bluetooth devices, Wi-Fi networks, and other iPhones, iPods, and iPads
· Use Siri to get information, write texts and emails, set reminders/appointments, and more just by speaking to your iPhone 4S and newer
· Customize your iPhone with folders, wallpaper, ringtones, and much more
· Configure and sync your information, and efficiently manage contacts, reminders, and calendars
· Communicate via FaceTime videoconferences, conference calls, text, email, and more
· Make the most of Safari to browse the Web and Mail to manage all of your email from one inbox
· Listen to music, subscribe to podcasts, and watch video–including movies and TV shows
· Capture and edit photos and video
· Use your photos in slideshows, for wallpaper, and your contacts or share them via email, Cloud, and texts ; use PhotoStream to automatically save and share your photos
· Find, download, install, and use awesome iPhone apps
· Take advantage of iCloud to keep your content and information in sync on all your devices
BONUS MATERIAL: Download a bonus chapter titled, "Using Cool iPhone Apps," as well as additional tasks and other helpful information on this book’s website at quepublishing.com/myiphone5.
CATEGORY: Apple Digital Media
COVERS: Apple iPhone
USER LEVEL: Beginning-Intermediate
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Brad Miser has written extensively about technology, with his favorite topics
being the amazing “i” devices, especially the iPhone and iPod touch, that
make it possible to take our lives with us while we are on the move. In addition
to My iPhone, 6th Edition, Brad has written many other books, including
My iPod touch, 3rd Edition; Sams Teach Yourself Mac OS X Lion; Sams Teach
Yourself iTunes 10 in 10 Minutes; and Sams Teach Yourself iCloud in 10 Minutes.
He has also been an author, development editor, or technical editor for more
than 50 other titles.
Brad is or has been a sales support specialist, the director of product and customer
services, and the manager of education and support services for several
software development companies. Previously, he was the lead proposal
specialist for an aircraft engine manufacturer, a development editor for a
computer book publisher, and a civilian aviation test officer/engineer for the
U.S. Army. Brad holds a Bachelor of Science degree in mechanical engineering
from California Polytechnic State University at San Luis Obispo and has
received advanced education in maintainability engineering, business, and
In addition to his passion for silicon-based technology, Brad likes to ride his
steel-based technology, aka, a motorcycle, whenever and wherever possible.
He is also active building and flying radio-controlled aircraft.
Originally from California, Brad now lives in Brownsburg, Indiana, with
his wife Amy; their three daughters, Jill, Emily, and Grace; a rabbit; and a
Brad would love to hear about your experiences with this book (the good, the
bad, and the ugly). You can write to him at email@example.com.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro Que Publishing. PAPERBACK. Condizione libro: New. 0789748517 Ships promptly. Codice libro della libreria HGT1812KBGG041417H0789A
Descrizione libro Paperback. Condizione libro: BRAND NEW. NEW Book in Mint Condition -- Great DEAL !! Fast Shipping -- Friendly Customer Service -- Buy with Confidence!. Codice libro della libreria RP0789748517BN
Descrizione libro Condizione libro: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Codice libro della libreria 97807897485151.0
Descrizione libro Que Publishing, 2012. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. book. Codice libro della libreria M0789748517
Descrizione libro Que Publishing, 2012. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. Codice libro della libreria DADAX0789748517
Descrizione libro Que Publishing. Condizione libro: Brand New. Ships from USA. FREE domestic shipping. Codice libro della libreria 0789748517
Descrizione libro Que Publishing, 2012. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. Never used!. Codice libro della libreria P110789748517
Descrizione libro Que Publishing. PAPERBACK. Condizione libro: New. 0789748517 New Condition. Codice libro della libreria NEW6.1316100