THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the SSAT & ISEE with 6 full-length practice tests, up-to-date content reviews for every test section, and extra practice online.
Techniques That Actually Work.
· Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the SSAT & ISEE for Elementary/Lower, Middle, and Upper Level Students
· Tips for pacing yourself and guessing strategically
· Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need To Know for a High Score.
· Complete coverage of theMath, Verbal, and Reading sections for both tests
· Thorough review of fundemental math skills
· Targeted lists of frequently appearing SSAT and ISEE vocabulary words
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
· 5 full-length, in-book practice tests (2 for SSAT, 3 for ISEE) with detailed scoring instructions
· 1 full-length, downloadable SSAT Elementary Level exam online
· Practice questions for every level, subject, and question type
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
If It?s on the SSAT or ISEE, It?s in This Book
The Princeton Review realizes that acing the SSAT and ISEE exams is very different from getting straight A?s in school. We don?t try to teach you everything there is to know about English and math?only what you?ll need to score higher on the exam. There?s a big difference. In Cracking the SSAT & ISEE, we?ll teach you how to think like the test writers and
-Correctly answer analogy and synonym questions even when you?re not sure what all of the words mean
-Ace the reading comprehension section by learning to spot main ideas, topic sentences, and key words
-Crack the general math section by learning to avoid wrong answer choices that look right but are planted to fool you
-Learn how to turn complicated algebra problems into simple word problems
-Simplify the SSAT writing sample and the ISEE essay using a sure-fire,
This book includes five full-length practice tests, with questions like the ones you?ll see on the actual SSAT and ISEE.
The Princeton Review is the fastest growing test-preparation company in the country, with over 60 franchise offices in the nation. Each year, we help more than 2 million students prepare for college, grad school, professional licensing exams, and successful careers.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro Princeton Review, 2014. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. Never used!. Codice libro della libreria P110804125104
Descrizione libro Princeton Review, 2014. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. book. Codice libro della libreria M0804125104