THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the ACT with 6 full-length practice tests, thorough ACT topic reviews, and extra practice online.
Techniques That Actually Work.
· Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the ACT
· Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
· Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
· Complete coverage of all test topics
· Thorough review of the skills necessary to ace all five ACT sections
· Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
· 4 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations in the book
· 2 additional full-length ACT practice exams online
· Drills for each test section—English, Mathematics, Reading, Science, and Writing
· Instant score reports for online tests, plus optional LiveGrader(TM) essay scoring
Descrizione libro U.S.A.: Princeton Review, 2014. Soft cover. Condizione libro: New. Get it in 3 days! We give Fast and reliable 3 day delivery from the US on all orders. Brand New, 100% Money Back Guarantee. Codice libro della libreria ABE-16332161270
Descrizione libro Princeton Review, 2014. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. Codice libro della libreria P110804125503
Descrizione libro Princeton Review, 2014. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. book. Codice libro della libreria 0804125503