EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the AP Statistics Exam with The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide—including thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, access to our AP Connect portal online, and 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations.
We don't have to tell you how tough AP Statistics can be—or how important a stellar score on the AP exam can be to your chances of getting into a top college of your choice. Written by Princeton Review experts who know their way around stats, Cracking the AP Statistics Exam will arm you to take on the exam and achieve your highest possible score.
Techniques That Actually Work.
· Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
· Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
· Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
· Comprehensive content review for all test topics
· Up-to-date information on the 2016 AP Statistics Exam
· Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
· Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
· 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
· Practice drills at the end of every content review chapter
· Step-by-step walk-throughs of how to set up box plots, dot plots, and other statistics graphics
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
The Princeton Review is the fastest growing test-preparation company in the country, with over 60 franchise offices in the nation. Each year, we help more than 2 million students prepare for college, grad school, professional licensing exams, and successful careers.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro Princeton Review, 2015. Paperback. Condizione libro: Brand New. 448 pages. 11.00x8.50x1.25 inches. In Stock. Codice libro della libreria zk0804126259
Descrizione libro Princeton Review, 2015. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. Codice libro della libreria P110804126259