WORK SMARTER, NOT HARDER, WITH THE PRINCETON REVIEW. Get all the prep you need to ace the SSAT & ISEE with 6 full-length practice tests, up-to-date content reviews for every test section, and extra practice online.
Techniques That Actually Work.
· Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the SSAT & ISEE for Elementary/Lower, Middle, and Upper Level students
· Tips for pacing yourself and guessing strategically
· Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
· Complete coverage of the Math, Verbal, and Reading sections for both tests
· A thorough content review of fundamental math skills and frequently appearing SSAT and ISEE vocabulary words
· A detailed syllabus to help guide your prep
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
· 5 full-length, in-book practice tests (2 for SSAT, 3 for ISEE) with detailed scoring instructions
· 1 full-length, downloadable SSAT Elementary Level exam online
· Practice questions for every level, subject, and question type to help diagnose your progress
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
The Princeton Review is the fastest growing test-preparation company in the country, with over 60 franchise offices in the nation. Each year, we help more than 2 million students prepare for college, grad school, professional licensing exams, and successful careers.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro Princeton Review, 2015. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. Codice libro della libreria P110804126291