Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Alaska is a trip of a lifetime. Nowhere else can travelers kayak to glaciers; fly over the highest peak in North America; wonder at the Aurora Borealis; stay out all night celebrating the midnight sun; visit quirky towns; spot bears, eagles, moose, and whales; and learn the true meaning of the word "remote" all in the same trip. Fodor's Alaska makes it easy to create a perfect trip from start to finish.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps plus a handy pullout map with essential information
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· In-depth breakout features on bears, whales, and Native crafts
· Major sights such as Katmai National Park, Alaska Native Heritage Center, Denali, Denali National Park, The Aurora Borealis, Mendenhall Glacier, The Inside Passage, and Kenai Fjords National Park
· Side Trips from Juneau and Anchorage
· Coverage of Juneau, The Inside Passage, and Southeast Alaska; Anchorage; The Kenai Peninsula and Southcentral Alaska; Denali National Park and Preserve; Fairbanks, The Yukon, and the Interior; The Bush
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro Fodor's, 2015. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. book. Codice libro della libreria 0804142866
Descrizione libro Fodors Travel Pubns, 2015. Paperback. Condizione libro: Brand New. fol pap/ma edition. 510 pages. 8.25x5.50x0.75 inches. In Stock. Codice libro della libreria zk0804142866
Descrizione libro Fodor's Travel, 2015. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. Codice libro della libreria P110804142866