The Audi A4 Repair Manual: 1996 - 2001 covers Audi A4 models built on the Audi "B5" platform. Does not include Audi S4 (sports model). This manual has been prepared using selected factory service information with the added benefit of suggestions, tips and clarification of various procedures. Bentley repair manuals provide clear and comprehensive service and repair procedures. If you're looking for better understanding of your Audi A4, look no further than Bentley Publishers.
- Maintenance procedures: from routine oil changes to ribbed belt replacement.
- Engine and cylinder head service, including timing belt and camshaft replacement.
- Component testing, removal and installation for engine lubrication, cooling, and exhaust systems.
- Turbocharger service, removal and installation, and intercooler components.
- Fuel supply system service, including fuel pump delivery volume test, electrical checks, EVAP system, as well as mechanical and electronic throttle control (E-gas).
- Fuel injection and ignition system component identification, electrical testing, technical data, and throttle valve control module adaptation using the factory scan tool.
- Drivetrain maintenance, troubleshooting, adjustment and repair, including hydraulic clutch, gearshift linkage, drive axles, and driveshaft (quattro models) removal and installation.
- Repair information for ABS brake systems and mechancial/hydraulic brake components.
- Front and all wheel drive suspension systems, including struts, wheel bearings, CV joints, stabilizer bar, multi-link components, wheel alignment specifications and steering system.
- Interior and exterior body equipment, trim panels, airbags, bumpers, doors, hood, lids, lights, instrument panel/dashboard, sunroof, seatbelts, and seats, including Recaro seat.
- Heating and air conditioning repair, including A/C electrical component replacement, compressor, fresh air blower, sensors, and vacuum hose layout.
- Wiring schematics, component locations, and a general explanation of electrical circuitry. Includes factory wiring diagrams for A4 and S4 models.
- Audi OBD II diagnostic trouble codes section, including SAE and manufacturer defined P-codes.
- Comprehensive Audi factory tolerances, wear limits, adjustments, and tightening torques that you’ve come to expect from Bentley manuals.
- Reinforced sewn binding for greater durability.
- 1.8L turbo gasoline (engine codes: AEB, ATW, AWM)
- 2.8L gasoline (engine codes: AFC, AHA, ATQ)
- 5-speed Manual (012, 01W, 01A)
- 5-speed Automatic (01V )
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro Bentley Pub, 2002. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. Never used!. Codice libro della libreria P110837603714
Descrizione libro Bentley Pub, 2002. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. book. Codice libro della libreria M0837603714