This guide to Tanzania, Zanzibar and Pemba contains a 16-page colour safari section; complete coverage of Tanzania's national parks, reserves and marine areas; expert advice on trekking Mount Kilimanjaro and Mount Meru; a section on birdspotting; and extensive dive site information.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travelers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
*We update our guidebooks by visiting thousands of places in person to get the details right and tell it as it is.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
...for the adventurous traveler who wants to live like a native.' --Real Simple Magazine, June 2005
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro Lonely Planet, 1999. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. Codice libro della libreria P110864427263
Descrizione libro Lonely Planet, 1999. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. Codice libro della libreria DADAX0864427263
Descrizione libro Lonely Planet, 1999. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. book. Codice libro della libreria 0864427263