Provides insider tips on the best theatres, coffee shops and galleries; indispensable colour subway map; special section devoted to Seoul's Palaces; useful information on Korean cuisine, including the finest restaurants; and a helpful language chapter with Korean script.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travellers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
* We offer travellers the world's richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
* We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
* When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
* We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
* We challenge our growing community of travellers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
* We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travellers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
Lonely Planet guides are a must-pack” --Toronto Star, February 2006
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro Lonely Planet, 1999. Condizione libro: New. Codice libro della libreria 9780864427793