For the first time since Charles Clarke's 1980 edition, the AC Manual has been edited by a professional cinematographer. The completely revised 9th edition offers contributions from experts with more than 100 years of motion-picture experience. Its features include:
· More than 30 new charts, including lighting intensities for more than 90 fixtures.
· A completely revised camera section, rewritten by Jon Fauer, ASC
· A new article on digital intermediates by Bill Feightner and Robert L. Eicholz of EFilm
· Warner Bros. executive Rob Hummel's update of his classic "pros and cons" chapter, which now includes the latest digital postproduction techniques
· A new chapter on hanging miniatures by visual-effects wizard Dan Curry
· "Tak’s tips" from Panavision lens expert Tak Miyagishima
· The most extensive section yet on motion-picture formulas, written by Evans Wetmore, vice president of advanced engineering at 20th Century Fox
· A revised chapter on motion-control by visual-effects legend Richard Edlund, ASC, who has included the latest updates on digital technology
Stephen Burum, ASC is a member of the ASC Board Of Governors and chairman of the publications Committee. Among his credits are the feature films Rumblefish, The Untouchables, Mission Impossible, Missions To Mars, And Hoffa, for whcih he received an Academy Award nomination in 1993.
Descrizione libro American Society Of Cinematograp, 2004. Hardcover. Condizione libro: New. BRAND NEW BOOK!! SHIPS WITHIN 24 HOURS! Tracking Provided. DHL processing & USPS delivery for an average of 3-5 Day Standard & 2-3 Day Expedited! FREE INSURANCE! Fast & Personal Support! Careful Packaging. No Hassle, Full Refund Return Policy!. Codice libro della libreria mon0000575095
Descrizione libro American Society Of Cinematogr, 2004. Hardcover. Condizione libro: New. Codice libro della libreria P110935578242
Descrizione libro American Society Of Cinematographers. Hardcover. Condizione libro: New. 0935578242 New Condition. Codice libro della libreria NEW6.0625320
Descrizione libro American Society Of Cinematographers, 2004. Hardcover. Condizione libro: New. book. Codice libro della libreria 0935578242
Descrizione libro Condizione libro: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Codice libro della libreria 97809355782491.0
Descrizione libro American Society Of Cinematographers. Hardcover. Condizione libro: New. 0935578242 New. Looks like an interesting title, learn more! We provide domestic tracking upon request. We provide personalized customer service and want you to have a great experience purchasing from us. 100% satisfaction guaranteed and thank you for your consideration. Codice libro della libreria S-0935578242