* The most comprehensive photo-guide to Sea Slugs of the Asia/Indo-Pacific region.
* Hard cover 160 mm x 235 mm, 400 pages. Sections stitched and glued for maximum durability and usage.
* Over 3000 stunning colour reproductions.
* Family Names - Common Names - Scientific names - authors/dates, location data, size and natural history; a wealth of information.
* Fully indexed.
* Over 50 photographic contributors from across the globe.
* Accurate up to date identifications by world authorities.
* Larger than life images-8 per page.
* Alphabetically arranged by family, genus and species in line with the Zoological Catalogue of Australia for easy reference.
* Over 80 000 words.
Descrizione libro Neville Coleman's Underwater Geographic Pty Ltd, Springwood, Queensland, Australia, 2008. Hardcover. Condizione libro: Very Good. No Jacket. In very good+ condition; slight bumping to outside corners, with points of heavy rubbing at bumps; one hard rub top and bottom of spine, with paper surface split at bottom; light scuffing to boards; bump to lower outside corner interior pages with short, soft crease in place; otherwise, as new. SIGNED by author, "Best Wishes" front free end paper. 416 pages. Decorated boards. 9.5 x 6.5 in. Signed by Author(s). Codice libro della libreria 002210