North America’s ski resorts are mostly created and groomed by the hugely powerful PistenBully snow moving machines, which are built in Germany by Kässbohrer Geländerverzeug AG. The company’s familiar bright red machines dominate the North American snow machinery sector, selling over 50 per cent of all machines both there and in 60 countries worldwide. The company’s North American retailer network extends throughout America and Canada. Beautiful Books have secured exclusive international publishing rights from the company to develop a children’s character series based on the PistenBully machines, and are launching the first two titles in the series simultaneously in North America and Europe.
Hello PistenBully! introduces the characters who live in Snow Valley, our fictional ski resort where all kinds of adventures occur. We meet:
* PistenBully Peter, who is the wise older character, who has been shifting snow for many years.
* PistenBully Jim, the eager youngster who has the strength of youth and some of its rashness.
* Cathy and Tam, the snowcats, who whizz about the snow and just can’t keep out of trouble
* Sam and Rose, the two children who ski and snowboard all day and are firm friends of Peter and Jim.
* Charlie the Crow, Bernard the Dog and Freddie the Fox - Charlie’s the rather reluctant messenger, Bernard is so, so faithful and Freddie...well, he can be a bit naughty sometimes.
* Penelope and Timothy, the ski lift pylons, who watch over and protect Snow Valley.
In Hello PistenBully!, we meet the characters for the first time, and also get a real flavor of the superb computer animated rendering which has been developed exclusively for this series by a European design agency.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Beautiful Books is a publisher of children's fiction and non fiction, based in London.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro Beautiful Books, 2006. Paperback. Condizione libro: New. book. Codice libro della libreria 095494769X