Exhibition and Trade Show: BLUEPRINT: The definitive guide on how to exhibit successfully and profit
WARNING: Do not read this book unless you want to exhibit successfully and make sure that your company profits from it. Win or lose big-time at a show, the choice is yours. The gut-wrenching feeling of a failed exhibition which has just lost your company thousands, even tens of thousands is something that you do not want to have to answer for. You can reap HUGE rewards at an exhibition or trade show, IF... you follow a proven formula for success. In this step-by-step guide on how to plan, prepare and execute a show that is both successful and profitable, you will learn:
- How to attract the right sort of stand visitors (and avoid time wasters)
- Secrets to consistent, high-value interactions which lead to sales
- The exhibition profits ?Holy Grail?
- Stand management strategies for winners
- Disaster avoidance and expert pre-show planning
- How to double the amount of qualified visitors to your stand
- How to get press at the event to feature YOUR company
- Effective show specials that do not affect your profit margins
- Prudent exhibition cost-saving
- How YOU can eclipse your competition at a show
- Attention grabbing ?hooks? to get the undivided attention of passers-by
- Exhibition and trade show visitor profiling, and its importance
- How to win extra sales by avoiding the biggest complaint of exhibition visitors
- A better alternative to the most common, flawed exhibition practice
- Secrets for a successful demonstration
- How to get show visitors eager to see you again after the show
- Highly effective strategies to protect your exhibit and staff from time-vampires and time wasters
- Exhibition espionage
- The secret to effortless sales conversions after a show
- How to win sales that your competition ?leave on the table?
- The ?inner circle? profit opportunity at trade shows and exhibitions
This is not a book diluted with content on conferences. It is a book for business owners, executives, sales and marketing professionals who have a responsibility to deliver a strong return on their company?s investment into exhibiting at a trade show. Regardless of whether your background is administrative, marketing or sales based, this book will empower you and your company to ultimately make as many sales as possible during and after a show. Available in print, kindle or audio book format.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.