Anabolic authority, William Llewellyn, has written and rewritten the definitive book on steroids. For over 15 years, Llewellyn has uncovered and compiled cutting-edge insider’s information from actual drug manufacturers, dealers, and users from all over the world, guaranteeing accurate up-to-date information. This reference manual is used by more professionals than any other book.
· The #1 steroid reference book with over 100,000 copies of ANABOLICS in circulation in over 50 countries.
· Trusted by forensic laboratories, law enforcement agencies, news organizations, professional and amateur athletes, coaches, and sports organizations for accuracy and legitimacy.
Inside ANABOLICS 2006 you will find vital information presented in a no-nonsense straight forward format. Including:
· A Complete Anabolic Overview: Learn about steroid pharmacology, biochemistry, muscular development physiology, cycles and stacks.
· A Complete Guide To Performance Drugs: Covers the entire performance drug spectrum of Anabolic/Androgenic Steroids, Analgesics, Anti-Estrogens, Appetite Stimulants, Diuretics, Endurance & Erythropoietic Drugs, Fat Loss Agents, Growth Hormone, Hypoglycemics, Liver Detoxification, Masking Agents, Reductase Inhibitors, Site Enhancement, and Testosterone Stimulating Drugs.
· 180 Drug Profiles: Completely accurate descriptions on the function, benefit, use, risk level, chemical names, anabolic and estrogenic activity.
· Techniques To Identify & Avoid Counterfeits: Step-by-step instructions for spotting the newest and most sophisticated fakes including lab test results.
· View over 2,500 Pictures: Color photos help you instantly identify drugs.
Le informazioni nella sezione "Riassunto" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
William Llewellyn, is a world-renowned foremost authority on anabolic substances and their effects on muscular performance. An accomplished research scientist, author, publisher, inventor, columnist, and company C.E.O. in the field of sports nutrition and anabolic substances, Llewellyn has been featured in ESPN Magazine, Washington Post, Fox News Channel, ESPN Television, NPR news, ESPN Radio and several other national and regional TV / Radio news programs.
In addition to writing the ANABOLICS books, Llewellyn also publishes Body of Science Magazine, a quarterly publication dedicated to "understanding sports enhancement". He writes monthly columns for Muscular Development, and has written numerous articles for other bodybuilding publications including Ironman Magazine and Natural Muscle.
During his many years of anabolic research, Llewellyn made several epic scientific discoveries. His latest discovery of arachidonic acid has been patented for its anabolic properties and its "use as a method of increasing skeletal muscle mass".
Le informazioni nella sezione "Su questo libro" possono far riferimento a edizioni diverse di questo titolo.
Descrizione libro Body of Science, 2006. Hardcover. Condizione libro: New. Never used!. Codice libro della libreria P110967930456